ADVERTISEMENT

What an absolutely pathetic second half

Happens sometimes. That is a good TTU team. Legit Top 20 match up. Long term I see both of these teams as 3-5 seeds. WVU likely a 3 with chance for a 2. TTU probably 5 or 6.

the refs kept them in the game for the first 3/4 and then we tried to counter the calls by going zone, which they handled well.

You can only give a team so many trips to the FT line before they win.

Reactions: JWG66
Our zones were not good vs this team. They surgically attacked both 1-3-1 & 2-3 for open shots. Big shift in momentum. We also looked out of sync on O. Especially when the ball went to the high post. Their D denied so good that our posts and forwards tried to force shots and force long drives to the rim (which did not work)..... Need to fix this.

Happens sometimes. That is a good TTU team. Legit Top 20 match up. Long term I see both of these teams as 3-5 seeds. WVU likely a 3 with chance for a 2. TTU probably 5 or 6.

There is no way in hell Texas Tech will be a 5th or 6th seed.
They are a lock for a number 2 at least playing in Dallas right now.
They have to collapse to fall that far.
They have 4 huge wins so far.

They are going to push as many teams in this region as they can in Dallas.
With 2 sides there will be two Big XII teams and one SEC team at least maybe 2.

Provides great viewing.
With A&M falling off they may match up in a 7-10 8-9 matchup with Baylor or Texas

But most likely Tech and OU as 2 or 3 seeds and then LSU, Arkansas or A&M as the 6,7,10 or 11.

Last edited:
There is no way in hell Texas Tech will be a 5th or 6th seed.
They are a lock for a number 2 at least playing in Dallas right now.
They have to collapse to fall that far.
They have 4 huge wins so far.

They are going to push as many teams in this region as they can in Dallas.
With 2 sides there will be two Big XII teams and one SEC team at least maybe 2.

Provides great viewing.
With A&M falling off they may match up in a 7-10 8-9 matchup with Baylor or Texas

But most likely Tech and OU as 2 or 3 seeds and then LSU, Arkansas or A&M as the 6,7,10 or 11.

You got it all figured out. Maybe I guess but time will tell. I’m thinking 3-5 for both teams like I said. If they are RPI Top 10-18 then it’s 3 or 4.

You got it all figured out. Maybe I guess but time will tell. I’m thinking 3-5 for both teams like I said. If they are RPI Top 10-18 then it’s 3 or 4.

They won't be after playing in the Big XII.
There are at least one top 15 matchups every week.
TCU will fall his week but that still leaves KU, Tech, WVU and OU.

You guaranteed a 2 for TTU pal. Lines are drawn. We shall see.

Your reading comprehension is lacking I see.
I said as of right now.
I am hoping I am wrong because I was hoping UT would be able to get that Dallas site.
Because Tech if they a 2 they will. Maybe not as a 3 or 4.
OU could get it all they down to a 6.
UT could be put in Dallas as a 7 with Wichita St as a 2.

The NCAA put UT in Dallas in 2002 as a 6 and it allowed them to make a run to the Sweet 16 and set up the success that followed.
With Jones' health problems UT now needs to have the bracket set up to make a deep run

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension is lacking I see.
I said as of right now.
I am hoping I am wrong because I was hoping UT would be able to get that Dallas site.
Because Tech if they a 2 they will. Maybe not as a 3 or 4.
OU could get it all they down to a 6.
UT could be put in Dallas as a 7 with Wichita St as a 2.

The NCAA put UT in Dallas in 2002 as a 6 and it allowed them to make a run to the Sweet 16 and set up the success that followed.
With Jones' health problems UT now needs to have the bracket set up to make a deep run

My bad! Earth shattering prediction brah. I mean TTU is Top 10 right now. Good call Mr Obviousl. Texas isn’t making a deep run LOL. They’re not good enough to make the Elite 8. Unless you consider the round of 32 a deep run haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT