ADVERTISEMENT

What a cheeseball!

Wonder if Coach Holgorsen checked out the Cougar schedule prior to accepting the job?

Opens the season at Oklahoma, and then entertains his old buddie's team, the Washington State Cougars in week three.

Y'all do what you do...

Don't think Dana gets his feet under him at Cougar High.

Who wants to play for someone who obviously lacks self control and drinks 30 Red Bulls a day.

Sign of someone who has a chemical addiction problem.
Probably smokes crack as well.

I will miss that horrible hair cut and those three strands of hair weaving in the wind on a fall Saturday, laughing at how damn dumb he looks.

He's always reminded me of a freak who desperately wants human skin and looks a bit like Buffalo Bill with that hair. I just wanted to hear him say one time......"it rubs the lotion on its skin, it does what it's told or it gets the hose again."

source.gif

Reactions: FreddieFunk
Wonder if Coach Holgorsen checked out the Cougar schedule prior to accepting the job?

Opens the season at Oklahoma, and then entertains his old buddie's team, the Washington State Cougars in week three.
Yeah, he didn’t mean those games..he meant big time conference games against Tulane and Tulsa in front of 25,000. “I told ‘em, that’s AAC football!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT