ADVERTISEMENT

We've given inept a bad name

I've been saying all season that this was a special bunch at WVU...and they proved it until tonight. Can't believe what I just watched. Looked slow, confused, frustrated and waiting for the other team to hand them the game. After a great season this is one of the worst WVU key game performances I have witnessed in over 50 years of association with the Mountaineers basketball program. Bad is just...bad. Huggs has to be frustrated.

I've been saying all season that this was a special bunch at WVU...and they proved it until tonight. Can't believe what I just watched. Looked slow, confused, frustrated and waiting for the other team to hand them the game. After a great season this is one of the worst WVU key game performances I have witnessed in over 50 years of association with the Mountaineers basketball program. Bad is just...bad. Huggs has to be frustrated.

Thanks. I couldn't muster the words. You did it for me. Worst effort by a wvu team in years. Ranks up there with 16-13. Pathetic.

My time is closer to 40 years .... but I am with you .... this is, I think, the most disgusted I have ever been after a loss. And I haven't let wins and losses affect me much for years now.

Just pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT