ADVERTISEMENT

WestWorld

Mind=Blown

So..... Arnold was who Bernard was modeled after (kinda thought that). He planted the seeds of free thought in Dolores, who then killed him. She and "William" riding around back when Arnold put those thoughts in her head... she goes bonkers back then.

Man in Black = William then? I think so now. But who is Wyatt?

So..... Arnold was who Bernard was modeled after (kinda thought that). He planted the seeds of free thought in Dolores, who then killed him. She and "William" riding around back when Arnold put those thoughts in her head... she goes bonkers back then.

@WVUCOOPER little help?

Man I wish. I just watched it last night, so I'm still trying to put 2 and 2 together. So much info just dumped out about Arnold/Bernard. All these timelines are throwing me for a loop.

Are we certain William is MiB? I mean I've been 99.9% sure for awhile, but maybe I've dropped it to 99.7% this week. Maybe Logan is MiB?

Also what's the name of the one normal broad that went missing investigating the data breach? I know we saw her get attacked by Bernard last night, but she's NOT dead, right? I mean her signal lured that security bro out to where the Indians are...is she controlling them?

So much shit going on and it's hard to hammer down how many timelines we've been viewing...2? 3? 4?? Really looking forward to Sunday and Season 2

I think we've been viewing 3. I hope they give us some answers before having to wait to season 2.

Also, the girl attacked, Elsie, we don't know for certain if she's dead or not. I think Bernard didn't kill her and has her hidden somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT