ADVERTISEMENT

Western Carolina will give us a better game

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
and their coaches won't whine and cry that we're afraid of them and want to play us home and home....take your beating and smile.....something the herd should have done, and we might have let them play us again sometime....but hey....you live with your choices

So, basically just like your Big XII conference opponents do to your beloved Ears today.

and their coaches won't whine and cry that we're afraid of them and want to play us home and home....take your beating and smile.....something the herd should have done, and we might have let them play us again sometime....but hey....you live with your choices
....before a crowd of 5000 and no TV! But it's your right to eschew the Dantoni Doctrine!

Western Carolona will make more in this one game than the tv contract for Marshall.

Reactions: 30CAT
Damn, how much you boys paying the Catamounts?

Whatever the payout to the Catamounts is, Marshall could have enjoyed the same windfall if not for the "Doctrine"......Never fear though, the WV taxpayers will come up with any budget shortfalls for the Herd athletic department......just like they always have.

I could videotape myself picking blueberries and get someone to pay a dollar for it.

If I did that, I'd get more money than ESPN gives CUSA to broadcast games.

I could videotape myself picking blueberries and get someone to pay a dollar for it.

If I did that, I'd get more money than ESPN gives CUSA to broadcast games.
...and I thought these games were determined by the scoreboard! Never knew it was about money, 'bama your run is over, boys from Harvard are about to take over!

...and I thought these games were determined by the scoreboard! Never knew it was about money, 'bama your run is over, boys from Harvard are about to take over!

In that case..... 0-12

We can't play the games for a few months so might as well let you know why you can't afford to have an athletic department.

In that case..... 0-12

We can't play the games for a few months so might as well let you know why you can't afford to have an athletic department.
...looks like we have plenty of money to me! Didn't know it was an issue, what is it you think we can't afford?

It might get the scoreboard turned off or repossessed.

You sure do talk a lot of smack about scores to a team you are 0-12 against.
It is a waste of time. Tony and the other turds see no problem spending millions of tax dollars on MVU sports. Its other peoples money to them. Their more concerned with who is bringing the bean dip to their tail gate party.

It might get the scoreboard turned off or repossessed.

You sure do talk a lot of smack about scores to a team you are 0-12 against.
Hahhahahahahhah...you WVU boys have literally ben assuring me of that since I graduated from MU in 1979! Still waiting for the tow truck to show up to repo anything!

Hahhahahahahhah...you WVU boys have literally ben assuring me of that since I graduated from MU in 1979! Still waiting for the tow truck to show up to repo anything!

Well I was born after that, and I am tell you that although you might now shutdown entirely, you are being left behind. The NCAA should never have let most of you go D1.

Do you think that your situation is going to get better? Even if the AAC goes hunting, you are waaaaaaaay down on the list of other 5..... and let us not forget the supposed B12 teams being left behind(your words). ...... you would be behind all of them.

It is a waste of time. Tony and the other turds see no problem spending millions of tax dollars on MVU sports. Its other peoples money to them. Their more concerned with who is bringing the bean dip to their tail gate party.

It is crazy that they can't relate revenue of relevance. We are pulling in around 40 mil including tier 3. They are pulling in 200k.

It is crazy that they can't relate revenue of relevance. We are pulling in around 40 mil including tier 3. They are pulling in 200k.
Sorry, we relate to the scoreboard, if it hasn't been seized by a creditor! Hahahahahahahahah

Yet you come back with nothing relevant. Losing conference record. One win above 0.500.

In the words of Cal Naughton Jr., "Who's retarded now?"

30K and the other Herdiots need to consider THIS......WVU pays as much as $850,000 to visiting football teams. Over four times more than CUSA is going to pay Marshall this year for ALL sports combined. Marshall could have a piece of that pie every year if their administration would stop delivering "doctrines", stop grandstanding on the State Capitol steps, and sign on to play in Morgantown every year. And who knows, maybe once in a while the Herd would win. Otherwise we will just keep sharing our bounty with programs that need the cash and who accept their places in the pecking order. Now remind us about how well getting more "also receiving votes" back to back to back pays.

Last edited:
Yet you come back with nothing relevant. Losing conference record. One win above 0.500.

Yeah, we are really hurting in the B12. We just played in the conference basketball and baseball championship games, our women's soccer team has a couple of conference titles already, and our football team may not have won a conference title yet, but we have certainly been competitive even though we have not achieved the level we are striving for in a power 5 conference. In achieving our mediocre results the last 4 seasons since joining the B12, we have still amassed 19 victories over power 5 member schools. You guys haven't done that in the last 40 years combined. And you were in lowly CDOA for 9 years before you participated in your first CDOA championship game.

At least we have an excuse playing against power 5 competition every year. Your conference is made up of teams of which nearly half didn't even have a football program 15 years ago.

But yeah, hah hah hah, WVU hasn't dominated B12 football since joining 4 years ago. The $40 million dollar joke is on us for joining and having a seat at the table.

You really told us.

Don't fret ... it's still you.
Nobody will ever take that away from you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT