ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia spring experimentations that will stick into 2021

I liked last year when they move Akheem around the line in many positions.

I like the thought of moving OL players around teaching them multiple OL positions.

I liked last year when they move Akheem around the line in many positions.

I like the thought of moving OL players around teaching them multiple OL positions.
At this level when a coach starts moving OL around to find the right combination it really means we're in big trouble.

At this level when a coach starts moving OL around to find the right combination it really means we're in big trouble.
They're not doing it to find the right combination. Neal likes his linemen to know all positions and it's one way to form a deeper depth.

They're not doing it to find the right combination. Neal likes his linemen to know all positions and it's one way to form a deeper depth.
Then we will have a poor line...again. OL play is about strength...technique...and repetition. Moving everybody around constantly doesn't do much for technique or repetition.

Last edited:
Rootmaster- seriously dude?!?! Lineman get moved all the time in every program in the country! The guys drafted last night played many positions in their career! And the linemen tonight will se much of the same! Dude, why are you here? You like nothing about WVU

Obviously another tuba player speaks out.
Rootmaster- seriously dude?!?! Lineman get moved all the time in every program in the country! The guys drafted last night played many positions in their career! And the linemen tonight will se much of the same! Dude, why are you here? You like nothing about WVU

Then we will have a poor line...again. OL play is about strength...technique...and repetition. Moving everybody around constantly doesn't do much for technique or repetition.
Wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the head.

ADVERTISEMENT