ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia signs Kentucky DB Nelson

WKU thought they had that shit wrapped up!
boom GIF

Note: Not from the University of Kentucky, but from G5 WESTERN KY.

Brown seems to think WVU is in Troy’s conference.

is this the best we can do?
No its not. We can do way better than this. We have the best facilities in the B12 and some of the best in the nation at the moment, that we could be taking advantage of, if we had a better coach of course. We have a winning history and a bigger fan base than people think. We are down right now because we have a dud. If we ever get the right coach, WVU can thrive even in the NIL.

No its not. We can do way better than this. We have the best facilities in the B12 and some of the best in the nation at the moment, that we could be taking advantage of, if we had a better coach of course. We have a winning history and a bigger fan base than people think. We are down right now because we have a dud. If we ever get the right coach, WVU can thrive even in the NIL.
Keep dreaming.

No doubt we are down because of a dud. (which people are claiming because of his poor record). Our winning history is avg of 7 wins a seasons at best.

NIL isn't the entire problem. THe portal isn't the entire problem. Poor Coaching isn't the entire problem. The big picture is behind the scenes where schools come in grab your best that's left on the team with big money. That's tampering and it's going on everywhere.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Keep dreaming.

No doubt we are down because of a dud. (which people are claiming because of his poor record). Our winning history is avg of 7 wins a seasons at best.

NIL isn't the entire problem. THe portal isn't the entire problem. Poor Coaching isn't the entire problem. The big picture is behind the scenes where schools come in grab your best that's left on the team with big money. That's tampering and it's going on everywhere.
Ok Hoppy. I'll keep dreaming about a coach who will just stfu and do better with what he has instead of whining and making excuses as to why he's the worst coach in program history. 4 years of the same mistakes over and over, players lacking basic fundamental skills. It doesnt matter what the NIL or portal does if you cant even coach the basics.

Ok Hoppy. I'll keep dreaming about a coach who will just stfu and do better with what he has instead of whining and making excuses as to why he's the worst coach in program history. 4 years of the same mistakes over and over, players lacking basic fundamental skills. It doesnt matter what the NIL or portal does if you cant even coach the basics.
I guess you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas so you come here with an evil attitude acting like a shithead bucky.

I guess you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas so you come here with an evil attitude acting like a shithead bucky.
Im just calling you names like you do people lol. Is that evil, Hoppy lol? If you disagree about Brown then so be it. Agree to disagree I dont care. But it will take a lot for me to think he is even a decent coach.

Im just calling you names like you do people lol. Is that evil, Hoppy lol? If you disagree about Brown then so be it. Agree to disagree I dont care. But it will take a lot for me to think he is even a decent coach.
Once again never said he was a decent coach. But for some reason people tend to believe what they want to believe.

I have no idea what this Hoppy is suppose to be. But you seem to love it.

ADVERTISEMENT