ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia men's hoops escapes Bellarmine, 62-58

“Escapes” Bellarmine, crazy hopefully when we get Kerr back we can get a few bigger wins.

“Escapes” Bellarmine, crazy hopefully when we get Kerr back we can get a few bigger wins.
But will it really matter by that time? If Kerr is the only guy we will get back, is he suddenly going to win 10+ conference games? We could be 4-5 when we get him back. And judging from past March Madness selections, we better have 18+ wins........which means we may have to have 14 wins in league........which IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Reactions: locustwv
But will it really matter by that time? If Kerr is the only guy we will get back, is he suddenly going to win 10+ conference games? We could be 4-5 when we get him back. And judging from past March Madness selections, we better have 18+ wins........which means we may have to have 14 wins in league........which IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Very true!! Idk we will have to wait and see but I believe you are correct.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I expect winning more than a couple. Team was very worn down yesterday. Getting another quality body that contributes in Kerr is going to help a great deal in conference play. Still need another big body but that isn't going to happen.

I expect winning more than a couple. Team was very worn down yesterday. Getting another quality body that contributes in Kerr is going to help a great deal in conference play. Still need another big body but that isn't going to happen.
It's not going to make a difference in winning 20 games. Look for 10 as max for wins with Kerr. Without him 0-18 conference play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT