ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice tells haters like Bette Midler to kiss his bulldog's 'hiney'

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Umm ok

AATfxpH.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...-his-bulldog-s-hiney/ar-AATfqNS?ocid=msedgntp

I love when a sheeple tries to burn someone...just imagine being called a name (cracker) that is loved by billions...sorta like being called a vagina, those things are the toughest thing God gave us ..
I’m sure moe was O’Doyle yelling O’Doyle Rules on the elementary playground. Sadly, he’s now a low IQ white trash individual regulated to yelling from his government issued laptop in a local public housing unit. You’d think he’d be more grateful to those whose tax dollars feed him and clothe him.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I’m sure moe was O’Doyle yelling O’Doyle Rules on the elementary playground. Sadly, he’s now a low IQ white trash individual regulated to yelling from his government issued laptop in a local public housing unit. You’d think he’d be more grateful to those whose tax dollars feed him and clothe him.
Probably begging for uncle sam to pay his college debts & waiting on a stimmy check

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT