ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia freshmen put trust in Huggins' plan in return

Huggins is a HOF coach for a reason. I would want to play for him too. Smart kids, and good story!

Wonder why they didn't transfer? Players leave teams with losing records. According to the board experts here.

Wonder why they didn't transfer? Players leave teams with losing records. According to the board experts here.
My guess is they believe in Huggins, even though some of the older players didnt buy in last year. Those guys were in the locker room. They see all the stuff that we dont. I like it though because those guys are getting playing time and contributing so its paying off for them. Its a fun team to watch and a better team than last year.

My guess is they believe in Huggins, even though some of the older players didnt buy in last year. Those guys were in the locker room. They see all the stuff that we dont. I like it though because those guys are getting playing time and contributing so its paying off for them. Its a fun team to watch and a better team than last year.
They were 4-14 in conference. By all means, according to chief Bucky, they should have fled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT