ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Oklahoma

Maybe we can finally beat Oklahoma before they leave for the SEC!!

Anyone remember last week when Brown was saying that Greene provides a spark and needs on the field more? Yeah, HE F**KING LIED! Had a 3rd and inches, did a f**king read option with Daniels at QB.

Reactions: locustwv
THROW THE F**KING BALL DOWN FIELD! At least give a receiver a chance. Holding the ball won't accomplish anything.

Tough no call again on pass interference. We might be leading the country in not getting those calls.

If you’re OK with this, I don’t know what to say. Unacceptable across the board. Fire him at halftime.

This team keeps getting worse. Week after week. Total regression. Teams are supposed to get better as the season progresses. Not us. We get worse.

Well that was interesting. At least we are not out of the game, but it's a battle for the ugliest win at this point.

Sick of seeing this team unprepared and no sense of urgency. Hopefully they can salvage this game in the 2nd half but right now I ain't holding my breath.

The Green kid has some fight in him. He forces the OU defense to play honest.
Right. Our OL, which hasn't blocked anybody in two weeks, was getting overrun with Daniels in there. With Green, it makes the defense have to watch two potential runners, and it gives us a QB who can escape the pass rush.

Delay of game at the 2-yard line? Again, Charlie Brown kind of stuff.

These two teams deserve each other. They both stink.

ADVERTISEMENT