ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Oklahoma

Did the staff just give up!!!? Run and punt at mid field. What the hell was that?
Pathetic message to the team.

Were not going to win either way but this dude on the top of the screen takes a full yard away from us on every single snap, except tie second run from james where he tried to take 3.

I guess if Kendall keeps lobbing up enough passes...he’ll eventually complete one......maybe....

Playing defense against us is easy...everyone knows Kendall isn’t a deep ball threat...or even a medium ball threat......so ignore the passing game and focus in on the run

I'll take it. And the fake was a nice call either way. I kind of expected it the first drive. At least they're putting themselves out there and going for it

Reactions: locustwv
And when Kendall broke from the pocket, NONE of the receivers broke deep. They all just stopped and looked back. WTF???

We've forced 2 punts this half. In the last 2 games against Oklahoma, we gave up 118 points and forced 2 punts.

That's progress.

Win or lose play this way 2nd half will help us rest of season

28-14. Better than I thought it would be. Probably ticked them off now.

Anybody hating on WVU today i just dont know. Even lowlife urban meyer, who I'll never care what he says wants to hate on us but cant. Were completely outmatched to absolutely no fault of this staff, this has every single right to be an Ohio state vs bethany score like you see in college football every week these days. But it isnt. Chances are it opens up a little more in the second half but I dont care, this team showed well. The effort and heart is there. The togetherness is there. The faith in each other and staff and building. And the experience, talent and depth will continue to build beginning with days like this. When you hear people like Kobe and saban talk about players and the process and loving the process as much as the end result, this is it. We won't be fine. Well be better than that. The rest of you Marshall is right over there in Kentucky or go back to texa$$

Our defense wouldn't even make a good flag-football defense. Can't even get close enough to the guy with the football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT