ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia football quarterback Kendall focusing on the details

This team continues to work and both the QB and teammates improve each and every day. Shows testament of the coaches at WVU. Something fans are not use to with the previous staff.

Just hope he can complete a pass over 10 yards to the guys in the right helmets.

Your never ending ragging on Kendall insures that your reputation as a guy who never played an organized football game in his life is safe.

The whole team is a work in progress and that affects QB timing, efficiency and obviously effectiveness. It is one thing to go to a pistol range with a target and be accurate...it sure as hell is another when it is real life and the real deal.

WVU has regressed this season from eking out wins over an fcs squad and Kansas to getting blown out by ISU.

last year the team was in contention to play for the BIG 12 CCG up until the final game— a three pt game against heisman winning playoff participant Oklahoma and some moron who refuses to admit how wrong he is about the previous staff calls it “progress”.

WOW.

I just hope Kendall can avoid throwing any picks. But this staff has him near the tops in that stat— 4th worst in the nation.

Last edited:
WVU has regressed this season from eking out wins over an fcs squad and Kansas to getting blown out by ISU.

last year the team was in contention to play for the BIG 12 CCG up until the final game— a three pt game against heisman winning playoff participant Oklahoma and some moron who refuses to admit how wrong he is about the previous staff calls it “progress”.

WOW.

I just hope Kendall can avoid throwing any picks. But this staff has him near the tops in that stat— 4th worst in the nation.

You're looking at completely different situation with new QB new WR New OL on the Center and right side. You should actually think before you post instead of being an ass.

Turn out the lights. The 2019 season is over. I am gonna send Neal Brown a bucket of the Warez'z world famous pickles that are grown down around Jolo, WV. Heck with football. Heck with basketball. Heck with sports in general. I am proud to say that sports are no longer my God. Warez

Turn out the lights. The 2019 season is over. I am gonna send Neal Brown a bucket of the Warez'z world famous pickles that are grown down around Jolo, WV. Heck with football. Heck with basketball. Heck with sports in general. I am proud to say that sports are no longer my God. Warez

STFU. Go back to Texas and play whack a mole on your nuts.

Your never ending ragging on Kendall insures that your reputation as a guy who never played an organized football game in his life is safe.

The whole team is a work in progress and that affects QB timing, efficiency and obviously effectiveness. It is one thing to go to a pistol range with a target and be accurate...it sure as hell is another when it is real life and the real deal.
Ask yourself, why run on 3rd and 13 instead of passing......

ADVERTISEMENT