ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Texas

We can't run the football because the wrong F'ing RB is in the game...

This is the dumbest coaching staff in all of football.

Reactions: Greg4WV
Suppose we could go tempo and try to tire out the Defense...or am I missing something

Daniels having off night. That pass was a bad pass to BFW. If he leads him across the field it is a TD. Instead, another pass BEHIND the receiver.

Okay, welp I've seen enough...better luck next week.

And if you're a Neal Brown supporter...you're for WVU sucking.

Reactions: steeleer
Gee, I wonder what Clown Brown’s halftime speech will be?
the-waterboy-coach.gif

Down 4 scores in the first half. I'm done watching this abortion. Brown is a thief. A legal one, but still a thief because he KNOWS he has vastly underperformed AND is incapable of doing the job he signed the contract to do.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
One thought kept running through my mind during that half: VPI really, really sucks. They got killed by our crappy team.
One thing that kept creeping in my thoughts was Texas Tech beat them and they are pissed.

That and how many bone head penalties can 1 defense do in a game. Surely we hold the record.

Four years and 40 games into the Brown era and …

No signature wins
No identity
No excitement
No player to build the program around
No defense
No hope
No clue
But plenty of years left on the contract.

Tell me again why I should trust the climb?

Obviously Brown has to go, but can Lyons be trusted to hire another coach? His first hire is turning out to be the worst in WVU football history, and he's responsible for bringing "woke" into our program as well. Lyons should be sent packing after breakfast this morning. Gordon Gee's inbox should be flooded with thousands of emails at this point.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT