ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Texas Tech

Well it's time to watch the original opening to Start Trek and see if I can guess which star turns into the Enterprise
We need Scotty to beef up the shields so that Texas Tech can't penetrate our end zone.

Down 28......what's it going to take to bench our QB?

Watched Clemson earlier today. Dabo pulled his starting QB down 21-10 late in 3rd quarter, ended up winning.

EDIT: Daniels has ZERO arm strength. Highly overrated.

Down 28......what's it going to take to bench our QB?

Watched Clemson earlier today. Dabo pulled his starting QB down 21-10 late in 3rd quarter, ended up winning.

EDIT: Daniels has ZERO arm strength. Highly overrated.
He’s starting to look uninterested too. Which I don’t blame him.

Nice pass Greene. Prather was trying to run before he secured the ball or it would've been a nice play. I remember being coached in Jr High football not to do that as a WR.

At least WVU covered the spread. The spread was 6 and WVU lost by 5.5.

Let’s hope. I quit watching for the first time 3 minutes into the 3rd qtr.
I have been a Mountaineer fan all my life, a WVU grad, life member of the Alumni Association and a contributor to the Mountaineer Athletic Club . we have always been a blue collar team, tough and physical. Now we are an embarrassment slowly sinking into being irrelevant on the National picture at a time conference realignment is critical. I am done watching until we make a change.

I'll take Nicco over Greene any day of the week.
We’ve really not seen Nicco, I know they can grow but his arm wasn’t nearly as good as Garrett’s or Gooses in spring game. I like Garrett in a more RPO spread maybe not air raid. Depends on whose coaching.

This situation we are in now is exactly the issue that was in my mind bringing Daniels in we aren’t good let the young guys figure it out

We’ve really not seen Nicco, I know they can grow but his arm wasn’t nearly as good as Garrett’s or Gooses in spring game. I like Garrett in a more RPO spread maybe not air raid. Depends on whose coaching.

This situation we are in now is exactly the issue that was in my mind bringing Daniels in we aren’t good let the young guys figure it out
Garrett is not P5 and will hit the portal.

Reactions: Tylerite
ADVERTISEMENT