ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia defense adjusts, rises to the occasion

Get your stops when needed and take advantage of them.

Other than a few quarters this year the defense has played very well.

I still don't see the love for our D. In almost every game we give up 2-3 big scoring plays. Good Ds dont do that. All three of Texass' TDs came on big scoring plays. Without them, we win in a lapper. But, we did give up those plays, and the one-sided came became competitive. Something needs to change in our D for next year. I am just as concerned about this fact as I am about who our QB will be next year.

I still don't see the love for our D. In almost every game we give up 2-3 big scoring plays. Good Ds dont do that. All three of Texass' TDs came on big scoring plays. Without them, we win in a lapper. But, we did give up those plays, and the one-sided came became competitive. Something needs to change in our D for next year. I am just as concerned about this fact as I am about who our QB will be next year.
I think we better get use to the fact that Doege is gonna be our QB next year.

Nobody is claiming they're the 1980's Chicago Bears. But they're not as bad as you're saying.

They give up 24 points a game and 350 yards a game avg. Not as good as last year but not horrible either. They have at least 8 freshman on the field at times due to injuries. The LB are horrible, which isn't helping. As long as the offense is controlling the clock with long drives then the defense is better off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT