ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia blowout Oklahoma 93-61

Vern, truer words were never spoken. For me, Oklahoma blasting Alabama and WVU blasting Oklahoma means my beloved alma mater, if they play as they did against Oklahoma and in the first game against TCU can be unstoppable. IF they do that. Only 10 turnovers against Sooners. That was as encouraging to me as Erik's marvelous 34 points! Far fewer points in the paint, too. Another happy sign. Now that they know how to win, and win big, let's hope it works against Iowa State, Texas and Baylor in the next 3 games. Wouldn't THAT be a hoot!

Vern, truer words were never spoken. For me, Oklahoma blasting Alabama and WVU blasting Oklahoma means my beloved alma mater, if they play as they did against Oklahoma and in the first game against TCU can be unstoppable. IF they do that. Only 10 turnovers against Sooners. That was as encouraging to me as Erik's marvelous 34 points! Far fewer points in the paint, too. Another happy sign. Now that they know how to win, and win big, let's hope it works against Iowa State, Texas and Baylor in the next 3 games. Wouldn't THAT be a hoot!
They beat the current 9th place team not the Boston Celtics. Put in perspective and go one game at a time. Beating ISU, even at Morgantown, will be very important. With our road woes from last year and this year a win away will be ultra difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT