ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Auburn

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Game against the No. 15 Tigers till tip-off at noon Saturday and be televised by ESPN.

Hope I don’t jinx us but we are hitting our free throws so far.

Good first half. On pace for 90 points. Bell and Stevenson playing solid. Hope we keep it up. This would he a good win,

Would be 2 wins over top 15 teams. Big 12 is brutal and knock each other out of tournament. This one would go long ways for making it in if we can win 5 more.

Big halftime leads always scare me.

How many times this year does that make us fouling on a 3-point attempt? I'll start it at 6 times.......over or under?

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT PASS? Matthews literally though it to Auburn. No pressure. Just gave it to them.

Letting them back in the game.
"Back in the game"? Gonna be f**king tied now because we have lost any aggressiveness, running our dribble dribble dribble jack up shot offense, and throwing ball to other jersey for no apparent reason other than we thought it would be a good idea.

C'mon 'Eers [thumbsup]

We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

Well, I feel confident that it may come down to us shooting FT's. :joy:

EDIT: They are going to foul Okonkwo or Bell in half court. At least that's what I'd do with it being 1-and-1

Have you ever witnessed a team do what WVU does????? Why the F**K did Toussaint pass the ball? They are going to foul.

Good win for sure. Ugly is ugly, it sucks but I'm happy we beat a top 20 team at home. We are 3-1 since firing Harrison arent we?

Reactions: locustwv
Great W. Would have liked to make our free throws at the end of the game but it’s arguable that free throws overall won the game for us. It’s a love/hate relationship…

Reactions: locustwv
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT