ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball at TCU

Miles will be out for Tuesday’s home game against West Virginia, the injury isn’t expected to keep him out too long.

This is our best shot to get the elusive road win this team needs to get into the tournament. A rising team playing well vs an up and down team dealing with an injury.

I don’t see it happening in any of our remaining road games. Get it done gents.

This is our best shot to get the elusive road win this team needs to get into the tournament. A rising team playing well vs an up and down team dealing with an injury.

I don’t see it happening in any of our remaining road games. Get it done gents.
ISU lost to Texas Tech and blew a 30 plus point lead. So who knows what might happen.

ISU lost to Texas Tech and blew a 30 plus point lead. So who knows what might happen.

On the road though. We routinely see bottom feeders find some magic at home and pull out a shocker. Just using the sample size for us, we are what, 1 for our last 13 or something on the road in conference play? I don’t see that trend reversing vs our remaining road schedule.

On the road though. We routinely see bottom feeders find some magic at home and pull out a shocker. Just using the sample size for us, we are what, 1 for our last 13 or something on the road in conference play? I don’t see that trend reversing vs our remaining road schedule.
Texas, TCU, Baylor are all beatable on the road. Bottom feeders shouldn't come back from 30 plus deficit to beat #1 team in conference. ISU is suspect.

Classes cancelled today. Will be interesting to see if the home crowd shows up. With the guys they have out today, and potentially a docile crowd, this could be a very winnable opportunity

I will repeat my earlier claim: It's possible for WVU, which has a 2-game winning streak, to stretch the streak to 8 games.

IF
1. WVU team plays the way it did against TCU last time.
2. Stevenson plays the way he did against Auburn.
3. Big 12 teams play as lousy as they did Monday night. So careless, missing 3's, missing layups, and missing THREE dunks, dribbling ball of their feet a DOZEN times.

Three MAJOR ifs but, when all 3 happen, WVU should win.

We all hope so, right?

Classes cancelled today. Will be interesting to see if the home crowd shows up. With the guys they have out today, and potentially a docile crowd, this could be a very winnable opportunity
I agree it’s a very winnable game.

I will repeat my earlier claim: It's possible for WVU, which has a 2-game winning streak, to stretch the streak to 8 games.

IF
1. WVU team plays the way it did against TCU last time.
2. Stevenson plays the way he did against Auburn.
3. Big 12 teams play as lousy as they did Monday night. So careless, missing 3's, missing layups, and missing THREE dunks, dribbling ball of their feet a DOZEN times.

Three MAJOR ifs but, when all 3 happen, WVU should win.

We all hope so, right?
Does that include the team you claim would be Big 12 champions Iowa State?

Since when has TCU ever had a crowd?

This is a great opportunity to grab a road win against another #15 team. Two games in a row, we play #15. We're 1-0 so far

WHY THE F**K are we not playing a zone against this team? They are killing us on dribble drives to the basket.

Reactions: mofo
So, we go from down 4 to down 9 in literally 90 seconds? And we go down 9 points, and want to run our offense through Bell and Johnson? Makes sense.

Couldn’t handle a gimp in front of like 12 fans in a must win, we are charmin soft as always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT