ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball at Oklahoma State

Show me a player on opponents team that don't run their mouth and talk shit.

Either way, he's like JT in that he's a 5th year player at his 4th or maybe even 5th stop. It's early in the new NIL and the "for any reason" transfer era, but players who move around that much currently still typically do so because of baggage. Like Teddy "buckets". And with Stevenson, like JT, I was not nearly as high on getting him as most were. He's definitely not a bad player, but I didn't see him or anyone else being a player like Alexander, Butler, Jones, Staten, Carter, or Duece which WVU seems to need in order to have a decent season.

Either way, he's like JT in that he's a 5th year player at his 4th or maybe even 5th stop. It's early in the new NIL and the "for any reason" transfer era, but players who move around that much currently still typically do so because of baggage. Like Teddy "buckets". And with Stevenson, like JT, I was not nearly as high on getting him as most were. He's definitely not a bad player, but I didn't see him or anyone else being a player like Alexander, Butler, Jones, Staten, Carter, or Duece which WVU seems to need in order to have a decent season.
Wichita State 2 yrs
Washington 1 yr
South Carolina 1 yr
WVU 1 yr

He's the key to this entire offense and the one that keeps them fired up. At the same time he's the one that kicks us in the shins and slows us down. He is now an officials target and teams will go after him to piss him off.

The same people who complain about WVU 24/7, never give props if we were winning. They complain about every coach but forget that players make plays. Yes I want to win. No, I don’t like where we are. But I support our teams.

Wichita State 2 yrs
Washington 1 yr
South Carolina 1 yr
WVU 1 yr

He's the key to this entire offense and the one that keeps them fired up. At the same time he's the one that kicks us in the shins and slows us down. He is now an officials target and teams will go after him to piss him off.

The same people who complain about WVU 24/7, never give props if we were winning. They complain about every coach but forget that players make plays. Yes I want to win. No, I don’t like where we are. But I support our teams.

He is likely the best that WVU could get and as long as he is on the team I hope he does well for WVU's sake. I'm just saying that as of now a player with that many stops usually isn't a linch pin kind of player. WVU has no choice but to try to use him or someone like as one.

He is likely the best that WVU could get and as long as he is on the team I hope he does well for WVU's sake. I'm just saying that as of now a player with that many stops usually isn't a linch pin kind of player. WVU has no choice but to try to use him or someone like as one.

Offense runs through him, basically he’s a point forward. Huggins has enough video of what happens when he’s not playing to give him another chance.

That said, I bet he doesn’t start against Kansas

Offense runs through him, basically he’s a point forward. Huggins has enough video of what happens when he’s not playing to give him another chance.

Would not surprise me.

And that is why this team is not likely to make much noise. He is the best we got and I'd love to be wrong, but if this guy was of the quality of Alexander, Butler, Jones, Staten, Carter, or Duece it's highly unlikely he'd be on his 4th school in 5 years.

Why is everybody complaining so much about Stevenson? From a shooting and scoring perspective, Stevenson has played the best ball of his college career by far this season. He's shooting 51% and 45% from deep and averaging 14 points/game. His college career shooting percentages are 38% and 32% from three, including his eye-popping stats this season, and his career scoring average is 10 points per game. Y'all have gotten more out of him (so far) than you could have reasonably expected.

Why is everybody complaining so much about Stevenson? From a shooting and scoring perspective, Stevenson has played the best ball of his college career by far this season. He's shooting 51% and 45% from deep and averaging 14 points/game. His college career shooting percentages are 38% and 32% from three, including his eye-popping stats this season, and his career scoring average is 10 points per game. Y'all have gotten more out of him (so far) than you could have reasonably expected.
CFE complains because Stevenson is grabbing his own crotch and not his.

• Haha
Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT