ADVERTISEMENT

Wes Harris in trouble, charged with battery

it should be restated that only misdemeanor charges were filed, and filed well after the incident occurred which is why it was only reported recently.

There's a reason Harris was advised to plead NOT guilty.

Reactions: Brookecountyeer
it should be restated that only misdemeanor charges were filed, and filed well after the incident occurred which is why it was only reported recently.

There's a reason Harris was advised to plead NOT guilty.
Keaton, do you remember the name of the guy Wes handled? I can't find the article that released his name. TIA

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Wow lol haha this is getting real juicy. So your saying the guy who got beat up was Casteel relative and he’s supposed to be a badass? Why is he supposed to be a badass? What? Did Wes push a girl who was with that twerp he punched??? I heard a few different things. He should avoid these things. Not worth it. Last chance. Better walk the straight line now.

Either way this is a Final 4 team.

Wow lol haha this is getting real juicy. So your saying the guy who got beat up was Casteel relative and he’s supposed to be a badass? Why is he supposed to be a badass? What? Did Wes push a girl who was with that twerp he punched??? I heard a few different things. He should avoid these things. Not worth it. Last chance. Better walk the straight line now.

Next time your friends are doing meth, pass it up. You can’t afford to do it anymore

Reactions: Phil

Let's slow down on the rumor spreading.

The guy who he punched was going down the wrong way on the street and stopped in front of Wes' car. They both got out and Wes protected himself. They guy who was in the other car was putting crazy shit on his facebook page about it being time for him to be the badass he always was supposed to be. This cat was looking for a fight. Picked the wrong car. I think he was a relative of Casteel as well.
There are a lot of Casteels in town not related to Jeff. No reason to assume it is.

Easy now this isn't a smack board or off-topic forum. We need to keep it clean here and try to be respectful.
Sorry V. I just dont understand why this clown is bashing Wes Harris and then comparing him to a recruit. What on earth does this have to do with Jalen Bridges?

Reactions: mneilmont
Sorry V. I just dont understand why this clown is bashing Wes Harris and then comparing him to a recruit. What on earth does this have to do with Jalen Bridges?

the only reason WVUUSA5 is on the "remove the black thug" train here is he wants a scholarship open in 2019 for Jalen Bridges................ even though he and everyone else knows that Jalen Bridges is NOT part of WVU Basketball's 2019 recruiting plan.

Bridges to WVU is a lock for 2020 after prep year. It’s a done deal. Huggs and Bridges agreed on this plan. Oops let the cat out of the bag. Bridges will be a 3-4 year starter at WVU after a prep year. Going to be a big time player.

I’m not sure if he is good enough to keep around after this latest violent act and the Texas Tech Court storm where he maliciously overreacted by throwing a punch. I mean the guy is a noodle arm string bean boy from Jackson, Mississippi which is literally one of the worst shit holes in the USA. The guy he beat up must be as soft as a baby. How do you let this cat beat you up so bad? Damn bud that guy needs to man up if noodle arm Wes Harris is beating you down. If Wes Harris ever would have approached me like that he would have been the one with the broken nose. Wes Harris would already know not to approach me like that. He must have found a wimp, cream puff boy to pick on.

I say if this is true and Harris acted this violent and ignorant then get his ass out of here. Send him back to the ghetto dump of Jackson, Mississippi. WVU hoops don’t need a loser, low life like that. We are sweet 16 every year and a top 10 program. We won’t miss 5 pts and 3 reb. We got plenty of other bodies. It’s a shame cause I think he would have improved but we don’t need this. We are too good of a program to accept that behavior.

Now if Harris was not the aggressor and the kid attacked him then I take back what I just wrote. If that’s the case he should stay and get discipline action and learn to stay away from trouble from here out. Last chance and learn from this.

If he was not the agressor, you could write that last paragraph 1000 times and it would not erase the derogatory comments in the paragraphs preceeding it. Your comments reveal your true thoughts about him whether he was the aggressor or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: mneilmont
Who cares. He is getting the babied treatment and will be back. He provides depth at least. We are absolutely loaded with or without Harris. Relax it appears he isn’t going anywhere. He will remain. He may get a small suspension. Won’t matter. Esa and Lamont are back.

Who cares. He is getting the babied treatment and will be back. He provides depth at least. We are absolutely loaded with or without Harris. Relax it appears he isn’t going anywhere. He will remain. He may get a small suspension. Won’t matter. Esa and Lamont are back.

You're full blown dumb. He started all 37 games, but he "provides depth at the least"...

Who needs to relax? We all said he wasn't going anywhere while you went on your racist tirade.

Talked to Wes this morning. He looks to have gained 10-12 pounds of muscle since last year. Can't wait to see him locking down busters all over college basketball this year.

Also I never had these kind of issues at that age and still don’t. You would think a 21-22 year old college athlete on a elite team like WVU would know better. Why the hell are you getting out of your car and assualting people???? Serious character issue. I’m worried this won’t be last time we see him in papers for crime. He’s lucky if he gets another chance. He must learn now.

Dear Pride-
1. You'd never get in to college. Your grammar is god awful and you couldn't pass ENG 101
2. He was not the aggressor in the situation. FACT.
3. You're a moron.

Sincerely,
Everyone

Apparently you’ve never seen Horton jump. Horton can fly. Although this dunk video of Doomes is quite explosive. Doomes would be a wildcard if he ends up a steal and instant impact. Nobody seems to expect it. He needs to work on that 3. If he shoots well he has potential.

As for Wes Harris I’ve always said he will get a little better this year. But we are a final 4 caliber team with or without him. He does provide good depth.

Apparently you’ve never seen Horton jump. Horton can fly. Although this dunk video of Doomes is quite explosive. Doomes would be a wildcard if he ends up a steal and instant impact. Nobody seems to expect it. He needs to work on that 3. If he shoots well he has potential.

As for Wes Harris I’ve always said he will get a little better this year. But we are a final 4 caliber team with or without him. He does provide good depth.

Seriously, where'd you get 88 likes from?

Also....nah, where'd you get 88 likes from?

Harris will start the first game of the year. He will be instrumental to the success of the team. And if you had your way he would be removed from team today without one ounce of knowledge of the incident. You are just a bit on the stupid side when you attempt to tell Huggs how to put a team on the floor. He has been in the game for a while and I am unaware of making hasty personnel decision in history. If he feels the need, he will make the move. He is more apt to penalize someone for not giving their best effort in his judgement. Wes has not been a minute of trouble for all of his WV
U life. Huggs rewards that contribution. Harris starts the first game. And that is consistent with Huggs management.

Bridges to WVU is a lock for 2020 after prep year. It’s a done deal. Huggs and Bridges agreed on this plan. Oops let the cat out of the bag. Bridges will be a 3-4 year starter at WVU after a prep year. Going to be a big time player.
So he plays in 2021 after Harris is gone so the queation is why are you shitting all over a WVU guy?

Huggs has a real history of babying players. He may give Srs. a bit of latitude, but anyone else who is giving less than all, they get to take a ride. They do not feel babied, but they do feel like it was the right thing to do.

So everything you have said was wrong and all that is left is you trashing a WVU player and you trashing Huggs. You should watch your back.

I like Huggs. He fixed the mess when he had that awful recruiting class or 2 back after the Final 4 team. He has the program rolling well. We are close to getting a national title. We just need a little more firepower. Not far away really.

This talk that he wasn’t the aggressor is hogwash. Where did you get that from???? Who told you that???? Ask yourself. The other kid might be a little dumbass too but Wes got physical and violent. It’s ok he just will get a short, small suspension possibly. Who knows.

He made a bad decision that day. Man up boys.

This talk that he wasn’t the aggressor is hogwash. Where did you get that from???? Who told you that???? Ask yourself. The other kid might be a little dumbass too but Wes got physical and violent. It’s ok he just will get a short, small suspension possibly. Who knows.

They both jawed, dude got out of his car. Harris followed suit. Moral the story, don't bite off more than you can chew and don't do meth.

He won’t get shots with Konate, Routt back and better along with older Esa, Lamont, add Culver, Beetle, Knapper, McCabe, Haley, Horton, Harler, Doomes, Gordon. He probably isnt scoring much.
You don't understand the game at ALL. Harris was a near elite level on ball defender for us last year. He literally guarded all 5 spots on the floor at one time or another. He will be a top 5 defender in the league this year. That's kinda important to the success of our system. He's also a better scorer than you think. He just wasn't a primary option for us last year at all. A healthy, dialed in Wes Harris is a VERY nice piece of this year's crew.

The talk that he WAS the aggressor, where'd you get that from? See, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW, not the court of public opinion.

Even if he is found guilty, all he did was make a bad decision by getting out of his car. Definitely not a life-altering one. A little anger-management therapy combined with some extra "conditioning" will rectify the situation.

Funny how every liberal loser dem calls everyone a racist for every little thing. Everyone is full game to get ripped nowadays. Doesn’t mean racism. C’mon. It’s only a message board, who cares. Lol

Anyway I don’t think he should get away with this criminal act. Seems like liberal trash attitude and do we need someone like that to win. I hope he gets a nice suspension. He needs to learn and grow from this. It’s not good folks. Must be punishment more than a few games. Time to man up, grow up.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. You are a pathetic individual hopefully you don't breed and diminish the human gene pool. The only cure for your type is having a mud hole beat into your ass and walked dry. You unless pile of filth.

The political garbage you spout off about constantly is getting old real quick. This is not a political forum or message board. How you fail to understand that leads me to believe your not only a troll but a very uneducated one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT