ADVERTISEMENT

Wes Harris in trouble, charged with battery

Pratt needs attention so bad. You keep saying that made up nonsense. Your confused. He stalks me on here. Think of something better or try to sound more convincing with your lies.

Pratt when are you going to talk sports??? All I see is stalker posts and stupid links of pics that aren’t funny. Get your head involved here.

Ok I let you get last word I got to run and do some work for a while. Enjoy your hand in moms basement. Talk some sports for a change. Come up with something interesting for the board sports wise. Any high school games this weekend you follow or anything about WVU???? C’mon Pratt let’s see you talk some sports. Let’s get you graduated away from retarted pic links. I’ll teach you something about sports.

No this isn't nonsense. We've already established you are WVUder7/WVUUSA5/Defenserules7/ etc. Under one of those handles, you stated that you watched Tanner McEvoy practice in NJ, while you left your kid with someone.

If talking sports is the gibberish of opinions that you spit out, then your delusion is on a WHOLE different spectrum than what I thought.

All you talk about is WV athletes and NBA being thugs. Oh and Trump. Yeah, you're such a contribution to the board. Although we all feel smarter after you speak, so thanks for that...

Reactions: bluelotspecial
I’ve never left my kid with anyone and never had my kid at a practice. I don’t have to jump fences. Never saw Tanner practice. Nice try but your losing bigtime. I’ve showed Keatoncornerloser up in everything. I own the unemployed, no kids dope on here. I’m spot on and he’s wrong.

Pratt stalks me and I challenge him to talk sports and finally today he posts about sports. He heard the message. Pratt you kill the board with your cheese fest pic links. Talk sports. Keatoncornerloser is wrong 90% of time but at least he will talk sports. He makes up lies and tries to cap on folks and usually loses but he will talk sports enough. I own the dumbass but he comes back for more. I’ve killed his credibility in hoops. I’m the master he’s my follower. What happened to Chuggs???? Lol. I warned him about Chuggs and Ford. He didn’t listen.

No this isn't nonsense. We've already established you are WVUder7/WVUUSA5/Defenserules7/ etc. Under one of those handles, you stated that you watched Tanner McEvoy practice in NJ, while you left your kid with someone.

If talking sports is the gibberish of opinions that you spit out, then your delusion is on a WHOLE different spectrum than what I thought.

All you talk about is WV athletes and NBA being thugs. Oh and Trump. Yeah, you're such a contribution to the board. Although we all feel smarter after you speak, so thanks for that...

You forgot to add GregJacobs to the list.

I’m not sure if he is good enough to keep around after this latest violent act and the Texas Tech Court storm where he maliciously overreacted by throwing a punch. I mean the guy is a noodle arm string bean boy from Jackson, Mississippi which is literally one of the worst shit holes in the USA. The guy he beat up must be as soft as a baby. How do you let this cat beat you up so bad? Damn bud that guy needs to man up if noodle arm Wes Harris is beating you down. If Wes Harris ever would have approached me like that he would have been the one with the broken nose. Wes Harris would already know not to approach me like that. He must have found a wimp, cream puff boy to pick on.

I say if this is true and Harris acted this violent and ignorant then get his ass out of here. Send him back to the ghetto dump of Jackson, Mississippi. WVU hoops don’t need a loser, low life like that. We are sweet 16 every year and a top 10 program. We won’t miss 5 pts and 3 reb. We got plenty of other bodies. It’s a shame cause I think he would have improved but we don’t need this. We are too good of a program to accept that behavior.

Now if Harris was not the aggressor and the kid attacked him then I take back what I just wrote. If that’s the case he should stay and get discipline action and learn to stay away from trouble from here out. Last chance and learn from this.

images

I guess he is getting slapped on the wrist for this criminal incident. Most big time schools are dismissing, getting rid of trouble makers nowadays. WVU hoops is loaded and could afford to kick him out but I guess they are going to baby the guy. My opinion is that he’s not good enough to put up with this thuggish, ignorant criminal behavior. I think he can get better and help some but is he worth giving another chance?? What else will he do. Either way we are a final 4 team. Loaded with depth, talent.

I guess he is getting slapped on the wrist for this criminal incident. Most big time schools are dismissing, getting rid of trouble makers nowadays. WVU hoops is loaded and could afford to kick him out but I guess they are going to baby the guy. My opinion is that he’s not good enough to put up with this thuggish, ignorant criminal behavior. I think he can get better and help some but is he worth giving another chance?? What else will he do. Either way we are a final 4 team. Loaded with depth, talent.
You dont know anything about the incident and your constant slurs against hims say more about you than him.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Slurs? Why are you babying the guy. He’s like 21-22. Chill out. Are you a liberal dem lefty or something. If so that’s your choice but damn. Sorry about Crooked Hillary. Lol hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ok have fun I got to run.

Slurs? Why are you babying the guy. He’s like 21-22. Chill out. Are you a liberal dem lefty or something. If so that’s your choice but damn. Sorry about Crooked Hillary. Lol hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ok have fun I got to run.
Babying him? Why are you a racist?

Aint nobody ordering pizza at 7:30 AM. Chill tf out with that talk LOL

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I’ve never left my kid with anyone and never had my kid at a practice. I don’t have to jump fences. Never saw Tanner practice. Nice try but your losing bigtime. I’ve showed Keatoncornerloser up in everything. I own the unemployed, no kids dope on here. I’m spot on and he’s wrong.

Pratt stalks me and I challenge him to talk sports and finally today he posts about sports. He heard the message. Pratt you kill the board with your cheese fest pic links. Talk sports. Keatoncornerloser is wrong 90% of time but at least he will talk sports. He makes up lies and tries to cap on folks and usually loses but he will talk sports enough. I own the dumbass but he comes back for more. I’ve killed his credibility in hoops. I’m the master he’s my follower. What happened to Chuggs???? Lol. I warned him about Chuggs and Ford. He didn’t listen.

Dude I've been on this board since it started. Was even on the old board. I'm 37yo and I've lived sports more than you could play on your Xbox. Its a dead period between ALL sports involving WVU so its not a big concern to me. I'm not going to make up stats and opinions and pass them on as "the truth" like your dumbass does. I actually put thought into my posts involving sports. Putting you in your place is so easy that I can do it before the day even begins. I haven't even had coffee and already made you look dumb.

Now go attend your "rally" with the rest of the sheets and pointy hoods.

I’m not sure if he is good enough to keep around after this latest violent act and the Texas Tech Court storm where he maliciously overreacted by throwing a punch. I mean the guy is a noodle arm string bean boy from Jackson, Mississippi which is literally one of the worst shit holes in the USA. The guy he beat up must be as soft as a baby. How do you let this cat beat you up so bad? Damn bud that guy needs to man up if noodle arm Wes Harris is beating you down. If Wes Harris ever would have approached me like that he would have been the one with the broken nose. Wes Harris would already know not to approach me like that. He must have found a wimp, cream puff boy to pick on.

I say if this is true and Harris acted this violent and ignorant then get his ass out of here. Send him back to the ghetto dump of Jackson, Mississippi. WVU hoops don’t need a loser, low life like that. We are sweet 16 every year and a top 10 program. We won’t miss 5 pts and 3 reb. We got plenty of other bodies. It’s a shame cause I think he would have improved but we don’t need this. We are too good of a program to accept that behavior.

Now if Harris was not the aggressor and the kid attacked him then I take back what I just wrote. If that’s the case he should stay and get discipline action and learn to stay away from trouble from here out. Last chance and learn from this.

Another racist right winger. I'm shocked.

Sounds to me like Wes gave your girlfriend all she could handle.

He is still better than your lover boy in Huntington....

Funny how every liberal loser dem calls everyone a racist for every little thing. Everyone is full game to get ripped nowadays. Doesn’t mean racism. C’mon. It’s only a message board, who cares. Lol

Anyway I don’t think he should get away with this criminal act. Seems like liberal trash attitude and do we need someone like that to win. I hope he gets a nice suspension. He needs to learn and grow from this. It’s not good folks. Must be punishment more than a few games. Time to man up, grow up.

Funny how every liberal loser dem calls everyone a racist for every little thing. Everyone is full game to get ripped nowadays. Doesn’t mean racism. C’mon. It’s only a message board, who cares. Lol

Anyway I don’t think he should get away with this criminal act. Seems like liberal trash attitude and do we need someone like that to win. I hope he gets a nice suspension. He needs to learn and grow from this. It’s not good folks. Must be punishment more than a few games. Time to man up, grow up.

Shut your dumb racist ass up.
You mad cuz your lady wants some of Wes Harris

Last edited:

Quotop+why+do+you+post+jokes+everyone+heard+in+middle+_4e97967c01a57f9d95531f2c24cbd8c0.gif

Man, you can't go around calling the news media "fake news", "liberally biased", etc. and then take an article written in the newspaper as gospel truth. Seems a little disingenuous don't you think?

What kind of grown men think that behavior is acceptable? He got charged and might have legal issues. Losers like Keatoncornerloser don’t have kids. He hasn’t grown up. He voted Crooked Hillary. What does that tell you about the idiot? That says a lot about the wimp. Lol

Anyways it’s only a message board. It’s like who cares.......lol

Reactions: 73ACCT
What kind of grown men think that behavior is acceptable? He got charged and might have legal issues. Losers like Keatoncornerloser don’t have kids. He hasn’t grown up. He voted Crooked Hillary. What does that tell you about the idiot? That says a lot about the wimp. Lol

Anyways it’s only a message board. It’s like who cares.......lol

Your reply's make it pretty clear that you care.

He was charged WVUALLEN. Grow up man. He committed a crime. He needs to pay a price. No wrist slap. He must learn from this.

He was charged WVUALLEN. Grow up man. He committed a crime. He needs to pay a price. No wrist slap. He must learn from this.

It don't matter clown shoe, nobody from Fairmont is going to replace him. I know you're heartbroken and that extra chromosome won't let you come to terms with it...

What criminal act?

Who cares hahahaaaaa. Jalen Bridges will be a way better player than Wes Harris when he gets to WVU. Way better. Not even close.

Doesn’t mean Wes Harris won’t improve a little. He should. He has a limited ceiling but he should improve some. Either way we’re loaded. Final 4 team.

Who cares hahahaaaaa. Jalen Bridges will be a way better player than Wes Harris when he gets to WVU. Way better. Not even close.

Doesn’t mean Wes Harris won’t improve a little. He should. He has a limited ceiling but he should improve some. Either way we’re loaded. Final 4 team.
Get Jalens dick out of your mouth. There are women around.

Dave relax it’s only a message board. He was charged for the crime dumb dumb. Get your head out of your ass. Wake up. Gets some coffee and come to your senses. He may have legal issue to deal with. Huggins will let it play out. I’m sure he gets slapped on wrist and gets small suspension for being, acting a damn fool. Bad decision by Wes. Can’t happen again or he’s done. Anything he does again he’s finished here. Last chance.

Oh hush he’s a great local talent in North Central WV. You should be proud. I hear Horton is out playing a couple guards so far in practices, scrimmages. Will Huggs give him minutes? I figured this would happen.

Dave relax it’s only a message board. He was charged for the crime dumb dumb. Get your head out of your ass. Wake up. Gets some coffee and come to your senses. He may have legal issue to deal with. Huggins will let it play out. I’m sure he gets slapped on wrist and gets small suspension for being, acting a damn fool. Bad decision by Wes. Can’t happen again or he’s done. Anything he does again he’s finished here. Last chance.
Last chance says who? You dont know anything about the situation. You are just talking out your ass.

Reactions: mneilmont

So basically, a dude is driving down essentially a wrong way and Harris is coming the right way. He yells something at the driver, driver gets out and so does Harris. He's going to get disciplined, but he won't be gone. Wife's cousin is a sports writer for Dom. Post and he said "probably be handled internally and you won't hear anything else about it." As bad as OP wants him gone because we know he's a racist, he will be here at the start. ANY of us being men, would not sit in the car while another dude gets out to threaten us. Harris didn't go looking for a fight, he didn't pick a fight. So basically everything that OP dumbshit has stated is trash like hes famous for...

Last edited:

The guy who he punched was going down the wrong way on the street and stopped in front of Wes' car. They both got out and Wes protected himself. They guy who was in the other car was putting crazy shit on his facebook page about it being time for him to be the badass he always was supposed to be. This cat was looking for a fight. Picked the wrong car. I think he was a relative of Casteel as well.

The guy who he punched was going down the wrong way on the street and stopped in front of Wes' car. They both got out and Wes protected himself. They guy who was in the other car was putting crazy shit on his facebook page about it being time for him to be the badass he always was supposed to be. This cat was looking for a fight. Picked the wrong car. I think he was a relative of Casteel as well.

Please drop his name LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT