ADVERTISEMENT

Wes Harris in trouble, charged with battery

What is the excuse of Texas?

Longhorn Network, 100,000+ seat stadium, millions of disposable dollars and legendary history/tradition too much to handle?

If you watch the LHN Sept 8th you can witness history

Texas will become the second to reach 900 wins.
If that is underachieving I would hate to see UT overachieve

WVU is good at all sports. We got hoops to look forward to as well. Texas has been bad at both.

If Dana wasn’t given contract extension a few years ago WVU football would be top 10. We have to overcome Dana and still crack the top 25.

Dave you dont sound like you know what your arguing about. Haley is 6-6 and you say he will only play point guard. C’mon idiot. He can and will play minutes at the 1-2-3 positions. Get off the drugs Dave. We have Knapper, Beetle, McCabe. Haley will have to play shooting guard and small forward at times. What’s wrong with that???? It basically is a 3 guard lineup at times.
Who sounds like an idiot? You are the one using the logic "Hes 6'6" so he should play forward. " He is going to play point guard because defense and dishing out assists is his game. Its that simple. He will defend guards because his strength on defense is his size. We have 4 forwards to guard forwards. We really have 7 forwards if you considi
er that Sags. Routt and Culver as forwards. If we go 3 guards he will be one of the 3 guards. Duh.

If you need to learn anything about hoops just ask. You need help.

Reactions: mneilmont
Go fuk yourself trollbitch.

giphy.gif

Dave you sound like you are looking to argue just to argue. Haley is not just a point guard only. When McCabe is in game Haley will play 2-3 spots if in at same time. When discussing replacing Wes Harris you started argument over this. Harris plays at 3-4 spots. Lamont West, Esa will be the top 2 replacing that production. Haley being 6-6 would be #3 to fill minutes at 3 spot. Esa, Lamont and Haley can and all will play minutes at 3 without Wes Harris. Those minutes would be filled like that. Esa can play 3-4 and Lamont can play 3 mostly but in certain lineups can play 4. Lamont won’t play 4 much but he can at times in a certain lineup if we go smaller.

Many others can play 4 spot as well. With Konate, Routt, Culver, Esa, Lamont, Haley, Knapper, Beetle, McCabe....that’s 9 in rotation. Wes Harris wouldn’t be missed. Esa is not suspended this year so Esa and Lamont will be full go from the start. Wes Harris is easily replaceable. He’s lucky Esa was suspended first 16 games last year or he wouldn’t have played as much.

Wes Harris wouldn’t be missed.

Wes Harris is easily replaceable

You really don't know basketball, do you? You have no grasp of what you are saying at all...

Wes Harris is the most versatile player on the team. I, for one, sure hopes this can be resolved and he remains.

It will be a gigantic loss if he leaves the team. I know you love to think you know your shit when it comes to sports, but you are really not even close to being accurate about Harris and the fall out.

Bobby remember last year he got early minutes due to Esa being suspended 16 long games. Esa is here now. Lamont is back. Wes Harris was 5 pts 3 reb. Relax he will be replaced. We are loaded. If Esa, Lamont step up and play better, Wes Harris could lose minutes anyway. I think both Esa, Lamont will be older, better. They are both here from the jump ready to go. No suspension this year for Esa.

Dave you sound like you are looking to argue just to argue. Haley is not just a point guard only. When McCabe is in game Haley will play 2-3 spots if in at same time. When discussing replacing Wes Harris you started argument over this. Harris plays at 3-4 spots. Lamont West, Esa will be the top 2 replacing that production. Haley being 6-6 would be #3 to fill minutes at 3 spot. Esa, Lamont and Haley can and all will play minutes at 3 without Wes Harris. Those minutes would be filled like that. Esa can play 3-4 and Lamont can play 3 mostly but in certain lineups can play 4. Lamont won’t play 4 much but he can at times in a certain lineup if we go smaller.

Many others can play 4 spot as well. With Konate, Routt, Culver, Esa, Lamont, Haley, Knapper, Beetle, McCabe....that’s 9 in rotation. Wes Harris wouldn’t be missed. Esa is not suspended this year so Esa and Lamont will be full go from the start. Wes Harris is easily replaceable. He’s lucky Esa was suspended first 16 games last year or he wouldn’t have played as much.
When Mcabe is in the game Haley will be on the bench. Saying we dont need Harris is just ridiculous. You dont know what you are talking about.

You really don't know basketball, do you? You have no grasp of what you are saying at all...

Wes Harris is the most versatile player on the team. I, for one, sure hopes this can be resolved and he remains.

It will be a gigantic loss if he leaves the team. I know you love to think you know your shit when it comes to sports, but you are really not even close to being accurate about Harris and the fall out.
he doesnt know shit about sports.

To act like Harris is a world beater all star shows how Dave and Bobby are dumb and dumber. He’s a role player that averaged 5 pts and 3 reb even with Esa suspended half the year. He had every opportunity with Esa out to establish himself. I think he gets better but to say we will miss him a lot is a stretch. He was outmatched at times. Jacking up a 3 ball that often missed was his only offense.

Knapper was a big loss last year. That was a crippling loss. If Harris career ended due to his troubling recent incident we are not going to miss him much. Are you saying Esa, Lamont can’t pick up the slack????? He plays same position as them. Plus we have another tall guard in Haley that can play the 3 for a few minutes in our 3 guard lineups. You 2 are pathetic. Wake up. He’s easily replaceable. 5 pts 3 reb with Esa out 16 games. He was overmatched at times. Needs to worry about getting stronger on court.

It appears that he will get slapped on wrist for this. He was aggressor in incident. Totally un called for. Better keep his nose clean 100% after this. He better learn now.

It appears that he will get slapped on wrist for this. He was aggressor in incident. Totally un called for. Better keep his nose clean 100% after this. He better learn now.

lol at you choosing the side against Harris just so you can campaign for his scholarship to go to Jalen Bridges

You’re too crazy to hide your agenda. WVUUSA5

Dude Bridges will be a 3-4 year starter at WVU after a prep year easy. Easy I! 3-4 year starter easy. Double figure scorer at least 3 years here at WVU after that prep year. After he preps he will be instant impact freshmen. Easy. Simple as that.

Wes Harris will be a career 7 pt 4 reb guy if he sticks around and keeps his nose clean after getting slapped on the wrist again. He currently is at 5 pts 3 reb. Bridges will be a way better and higher recruit and player than Harris. Not even close. I see Bridges starting after prep year. 2 more years of development and he will be lights out.

To act like Harris is a world beater all star shows how Dave and Bobby are dumb and dumber. He’s a role player that averaged 5 pts and 3 reb even with Esa suspended half the year. He had every opportunity with Esa out to establish himself. I think he gets better but to say we will miss him a lot is a stretch. He was outmatched at times. Jacking up a 3 ball that often missed was his only offense.

Knapper was a big loss last year. That was a crippling loss. If Harris career ended due to his troubling recent incident we are not going to miss him much. Are you saying Esa, Lamont can’t pick up the slack????? He plays same position as them. Plus we have another tall guard in Haley that can play the 3 for a few minutes in our 3 guard lineups. You 2 are pathetic. Wake up. He’s easily replaceable. 5 pts 3 reb with Esa out 16 games. He was overmatched at times. Needs to worry about getting stronger on court.
So on top of being an ignorant fuktard you are a swarmy little liar. Doesnt your paper route needs its village idiot?

Dude Bridges will be a 3-4 year starter at WVU after a prep year easy. Easy I! 3-4 year starter easy. Double figure scorer at least 3 years here at WVU after that prep year. After he preps he will be instant impact freshmen. Easy. Simple as that.

Wes Harris will be a career 7 pt 4 reb guy if he sticks around and keeps his nose clean after getting slapped on the wrist again. He currently is at 5 pts 3 reb. Bridges will be a way better and higher recruit and player than Harris. Not even close. I see Bridges starting after prep year. 2 more years of development and he will be lights out.
what does Bridges have to do with Wes Harris you simpleton fukstick? By the time Bridges is ready to play Wes will have used up his elgibility.

Even without Esa for 16 games Wes Harris struggled. He was given every opportunity to score and play. 5 pts 3 reb. That says it all. Esa and Lamont are here from the jump this year. Harris will lose minutes if he doesn’t improve. He more than likely will get suspended to start season anyway. He must improve if we are going to keep this trouble around.

Harris didn’t even average 10 pts a game in high school. That says it all. Bridges will have a way bigger career at WVU. He already has 20 D1 offers and growing. He will have 50 eventually with several power 5.

Harris offense is so limited he only chucks up bad 3s cause he cant do anything else. He must improve. We don’t need trouble criminals averaging 5 pts and 3 reb. Is he worth the trouble????

Even without Esa for 16 games Wes Harris struggled. He was given every opportunity to score and play. 5 pts 3 reb. That says it all. Esa and Lamont are here from the jump this year. Harris will lose minutes if he doesn’t improve. He more than likely will get suspended to start season anyway. He must improve if we are going to keep this trouble around.

Harris didn’t even average 10 pts a game in high school. That says it all. Bridges will have a way bigger career at WVU. He already has 20 D1 offers and growing. He will have 50 eventually with several power 5.

Harris offense is so limited he only chucks up bad 3s cause he cant do anything else. He must improve. We don’t need trouble criminals averaging 5 pts and 3 reb. Is he worth the trouble????
And you call yourself an expert on hoops. You sound like a dumb little HS girl.

Wes Harris didn’t struggle

He only attempted 4 shots a game

It wasn’t his role to be a scorer

His stat line during the games when Esa was out:

6pts 5 rebounds in 21 minutes as our 5th option on offense

Harris attempted 4.5 shots a game last season, half of which came from the corner 3. He made 1 out of every 3 of those he took

Last edited:
Reactions: Thumper
That’s cause he can’t score. His only hope was to chuck up a awkward 3 and pray it somehow dropped in.

Actually in games last year where Wes took 5 shots or more (15 games) he averaged 8pts a game

He can score.... when he tries to score

He won’t get shots with Konate, Routt back and better along with older Esa, Lamont, add Culver, Beetle, Knapper, McCabe, Haley, Horton, Harler, Doomes, Gordon. He probably isnt scoring much.

He won’t get shots with Konate, Routt back and better along with older Esa, Lamont, add Culver, Beetle, Knapper, McCabe, Haley, Horton, Harler, Doomes, Gordon. He probably isnt scoring much.
Dear moron. Scoring isnt his role. Stop embarrassing your parents.

Reactions: mneilmont
He played a good bit cause we didn’t have anything else with Esa out and then Esa was flat after being out so long. Lamont had a wrist injury that hurt his shooting. All 3 will play but Harris minutes could get cut if Esa and Lamont play to the potential they have more often. I think Esa steps up as a senior with no suspension. He’s full go from start.

So?

Does he need to for us to win?

Check John Flowers’ career here... did he need to score for him to be a great player?

With or without Wes Harris I’m pumped up about this hoop season. We are loaded. Should be a final 4 team.

If Dana wasn’t given contract extension a few years ago WVU football would be top 10. We have to overcome Dana and still crack the top 25.

And your coach would be, Durkin right. What a joke of a tool you are.

304 negative comment in 1 minute or less...

Keatoncornerloser I’ve schooled you on WVU hoops for years. I guess I have to keep teaching you. Everybody knows your a complete arguing idiot. I’m the king of WVU hoops on here. Follow my lead.

Dave you dont sound like you know what your arguing about. Haley is 6-6 and you say he will only play point guard. C’mon idiot. He can and will play minutes at the 1-2-3 positions. Get off the drugs Dave. We have Knapper, Beetle, McCabe. Haley will have to play shooting guard and small forward at times. What’s wrong with that???? It basically is a 3 guard lineup at times.

As far as Harris is concerned it will be surprising if they condone this behavior and keep him around. In 2018 major university’s get rid of athletes who get in trouble quicker. It’s not like the old days as much. They don’t want bad publicity and distractions. With that said I do think he is a guy who can and will improve some. Last year was a get feet wet year. Next 2 years he will be ready to show something.

Lord this never gets old....

I never was a fan of Durkin and never thought of him as a HC at WVU.

It appears as far as this subject goes that Wes Harris will be slapped on wrist and babied. Probably won’t learn much here. He gets away with acting like a nut and continues to play. He does provide depth and more experience to a already big, athletic deep team. If we are going to put up with ignorant, thug behavior I sure hope he’s much improved, better.

This is going to be a final 4 team. Top 5 easy. Roster is loaded and the practice competition is amazing. Talent on talent. The team is 13-14 deep. Literally that many good enough to see floor.

I never was a fan of Durkin and never thought of him as a HC at WVU.

It appears as far as this subject goes that Wes Harris will be slapped on wrist and babied. Probably won’t learn much here. He gets away with acting like a nut and continues to play. He does provide depth and more experience to a already big, athletic deep team. If we are going to put up with ignorant, thug behavior I sure hope he’s much improved, better.

This is going to be a final 4 team. Top 5 easy. Roster is loaded and the practice competition is amazing. Talent on talent. The team is 13-14 deep. Literally that many good enough to see floor.

So "Dad" whens the last time you left your kids with a stranger to stalk a HS football player?

ADVERTISEMENT