ADVERTISEMENT

Wes Harris in trouble, charged with battery

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
I’m not sure if he is good enough to keep around after this latest violent act and the Texas Tech Court storm where he maliciously overreacted by throwing a punch. I mean the guy is a noodle arm string bean boy from Jackson, Mississippi which is literally one of the worst shit holes in the USA. The guy he beat up must be as soft as a baby. How do you let this cat beat you up so bad? Damn bud that guy needs to man up if noodle arm Wes Harris is beating you down. If Wes Harris ever would have approached me like that he would have been the one with the broken nose. Wes Harris would already know not to approach me like that. He must have found a wimp, cream puff boy to pick on.

I say if this is true and Harris acted this violent and ignorant then get his ass out of here. Send him back to the ghetto dump of Jackson, Mississippi. WVU hoops don’t need a loser, low life like that. We are sweet 16 every year and a top 10 program. We won’t miss 5 pts and 3 reb. We got plenty of other bodies. It’s a shame cause I think he would have improved but we don’t need this. We are too good of a program to accept that behavior.

Now if Harris was not the aggressor and the kid attacked him then I take back what I just wrote. If that’s the case he should stay and get discipline action and learn to stay away from trouble from here out. Last chance and learn from this.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if he is good enough to keep around after this latest violent act and the Texas Tech Court storm where he maliciously overreacted by throwing a punch. I mean the guy is a noodle arm string bean boy from Jackson, Mississippi which is literally one of the worst shit holes in the USA. The guy he beat up must be as soft as a baby. How do you let this cat beat you up so bad? Damn bud that guy needs to man up if noodle arm Wes Harris is beating you down. If Wes Harris ever would have approached me like that he would have been the one with the broken nose. Wes Harris would already know not to approach me like that. He must have found a wimp, cream puff boy to pick on.

I say if this is true and Harris acted this violent and ignorant then get his ass out of here. Send him back to the ghetto dump of Jackson, Mississippi. WVU hoops don’t need a loser, low life like that. We are sweet 16 every year and a top 10 program. We won’t miss 5 pts and 3 reb. We got plenty of other bodies. It’s a shame cause I think he would have improved but we don’t need this. We are too good of a program to accept that behavior.

Now if Harris was not the aggressor and the kid attacked him then I take back what I just wrote. If that’s the case he should stay and get discipline action and learn to stay away from trouble from here out. Last chance and learn from this.
Without knowing someone how can you so quickly dismiss their ability to fight? Hell for all we know Wes could be a bad mofo. Basketball guys are generally the absolute worst fighters on the planet but that doesn't mean a guy like Wes couldn't throw a beating all over a mouthy drunk college kid.

1340c3479708d21a24dd19553d2ce36513efd849_hq.gif

I can guarantee the guy was either pudding soft, real small or a drunk nut who also happened to be soft and small. That’s just my 2 cents. Either way Wes Harris needs to stay away from things like this. He plays on a elite program in college basketball. He should know better. WVU is a national title contender and we have depth at that position. We don’t need guys like that. No excuse. West and Esa can easily fill those shoes. We are loaded.

Vern I’m concerned he may be a real problem. These 2 incidents most now know about and things I hear......I’m a bit concerned. He got charged so they think he was in wrong for what he did. I just think we shouldn’t condone that kind of violent behavior. Now if he defended himself then ok I understand.

Also I never had these kind of issues at that age and still don’t. You would think a 21-22 year old college athlete on a elite team like WVU would know better. Why the hell are you getting out of your car and assualting people???? Serious character issue. I’m worried this won’t be last time we see him in papers for crime. He’s lucky if he gets another chance. He must learn now.

We know a lot about the situation Dave. He got charged with battery and made a bad decision that day just like he did overreacting on that court storm at Texas Tech. You know that’s tradition in college so why swing like that. Ignorant decision that day and another ignorant decision again this summer in July. He got charged with battery. He assaulted some little cream puff. Why??????? Why do that????? You play major college hoops. If he gets slapped on wrist and gets another chance I can guarantee you will hear, read his name in another police report or incident of some sort. He better grow up now and learn from this fast.

WVU officials should get rid of him. We don’t need him to win. The roster is stacked, loaded. Knapper is cleared so that’s huge. We got Senior Esa and redshirt junior Lamont West playing where Harris plays. Culver is full go, Konate and Routt are back. Mathews can play a backup 3 position as well. We don’t need no character trouble punks like this on the team. We don’t need criminals. We are top 15 program in USA. The guy will get in trouble again I’m afraid.

5 pts, 3 reb last year for Harris. Esa, West, Mathews are here. Konate, Routt, Culver. All those guys play the 3,4,5 spot. Even Haley could play the 3 at times with his size. That’s 7 guys at the 3-4-5 spots. Harris is easily replaceable and may lose minutes anyway.

I do think he has potential to improve but others will be older as well. Should be a big year for Esa and Lamont. We don’t need this guy and his trouble.

We know a lot about the situation Dave. He got charged with battery and made a bad decision that day just like he did overreacting on that court storm at Texas Tech. You know that’s tradition in college so why swing like that. Ignorant decision that day and another ignorant decision again this summer in July. He got charged with battery. He assaulted some little cream puff. Why??????? Why do that????? You play major college hoops. If he gets slapped on wrist and gets another chance I can guarantee you will hear, read his name in another police report or incident of some sort. He better grow up now and learn from this fast.

WVU officials should get rid of him. We don’t need him to win. The roster is stacked, loaded. Knapper is cleared so that’s huge. We got Senior Esa and redshirt junior Lamont West playing where Harris plays. Culver is full go, Konate and Routt are back. Mathews can play a backup 3 position as well. We don’t need no character trouble punks like this on the team. We don’t need criminals. We are top 15 program in USA. The guy will get in trouble again I’m afraid.
You dont know shit about what happened other than what is in the report. You dont know shit about Wes Harris. You dont know shit from shinola about a single damn thing.

WVUUSA5 trying too hard to be edgy here

Doesn’t seem natural

Seems forced

Last edited:
5 pts, 3 reb last year for Harris. Esa, West, Mathews are here. Konate, Routt, Culver. All those guys play the 3,4,5 spot. Even Haley could play the 3 at times with his size. That’s 7 guys at the 3-4-5 spots. Harris is easily replaceable and may lose minutes anyway.

I do think he has potential to improve but others will be older as well. Should be a big year for Esa and Lamont. We don’t need this guy and his trouble.
You should stick to selling magazines. If we didnt need Wes he would have never been here. Haley at forward? Srsly? Just stop now.

I can guarantee the guy was either pudding soft, real small or a drunk nut who also happened to be soft and small. That’s just my 2 cents. Either way Wes Harris needs to stay away from things like this. He plays on a elite program in college basketball. He should know better. WVU is a national title contender and we have depth at that position. We don’t need guys like that. No excuse. West and Esa can easily fill those shoes. We are loaded.

Vern I’m concerned he may be a real problem. These 2 incidents most now know about and things I hear......I’m a bit concerned. He got charged so they think he was in wrong for what he did. I just think we shouldn’t condone that kind of violent behavior. Now if he defended himself then ok I understand.

This clown acting like he's intimately involved with the program. LMFAO

I like how you called him Vern like he's never banned you LOLz

You stalk HS kids on social media, let the issues up to the paid professionals...

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN and Phil
Was anyone paying attention in school when we were taught that you need to find and sort out the facts of a situation before rendering judgement?

I thought that in America, you are innocent until proven guilty?

If your own son got charged, wouldn't you want to first identify the facts and second, hope that he could get a fair trial?

Do we still have an education system in our country?

Dave what are you talking about? Haley is freakin 6-6. He will play in 3 guard lineups at times meaning 1-2-3 like Beetle, Knapper, Haley. He can play the 1-2 but also could play 3 in up tempo lineups. Get a clue Dave. They do that in basketball dummy. Harris would never be missed. Lamont and Esa already will handle those minutes. Culver is here and Konate, Routt are back.

Dave what are you talking about? Haley is freakin 6-6. He will play in 3 guard lineups at times meaning 1-2-3 like Beetle, Knapper, Haley. He can play the 1-2 but also could play 3 in up tempo lineups. Get a clue Dave. They do that in basketball dummy. Harris would never be missed. Lamont and Esa already will handle those minutes. Culver is here and Konate, Routt are back.
Yeah. I need to get a clue. If we are in a 3 guard lineup he is still going to be a PG.

Reactions: mneilmont

I'll not comment on the incident, but Harris is our most valuable defensive player and most certainly the best defensive player on the team.

You make a habit out of parading your ignorance around likes its a virtue but this just might be your most imbecilic post of all...I think you should take advantage of the 99 dollar deal 'Vern' has going on and bring your WV pride to the blue lot.

I would love to see you say that to his face.
You are narrowminded, self righteous and boring

Reactions: mneilmont
He’s easily replaceable. Esa, Lamont.

Haley will play more than point guard. He’s a 1-2-3 spot player. Yes he can play some point and will at times but 2-3 spots will be his thing. Harris is replaceable.

You can't be that messed up of a person to celebrate and gloat over this kid's mistake.

Don't know the player's background but playing college basketball gives him the chance to pull himself out of his situation.

Don't know the outcome but sounds like his time at WV may be over.
Hopefully he gets another chance.

Pride couldn't guarantee the paper would be delivered on time in his paper route.

You do know the guy he punched was driving the wrong way and was intoxicated. Were you there? Someone did witness the punch but like you they know nothing of what actually happened. You don't like the kid we get it.

In this country you are innocent until proven guilty. Move on.

Also I never had these kind of issues at that age and still don’t. You would think a 21-22 year old college athlete on a elite team like WVU would know better. Why the hell are you getting out of your car and assualting people???? Serious character issue. I’m worried this won’t be last time we see him in papers for crime. He’s lucky if he gets another chance. He must learn now.

You sure are one miserable son of a bitch. I would suggest that most on this board think you're currently a piece of shit and you are peddling that you were better as a 21-22 year old?

Reactions: WVUALLEN

You won’t battle Dave and win, trust me. Guy has been on this board and the old board a long time

Reactions: WVUALLEN

I know that you don’t know a basketball from your uncle/grampa’s dick hole and all

But Wes Harris is the only player on our roster that can guard positions 1-5....

Keatoncornerloser I’ve schooled you on WVU hoops for years. I guess I have to keep teaching you. Everybody knows your a complete arguing idiot. I’m the king of WVU hoops on here. Follow my lead.

Dave you dont sound like you know what your arguing about. Haley is 6-6 and you say he will only play point guard. C’mon idiot. He can and will play minutes at the 1-2-3 positions. Get off the drugs Dave. We have Knapper, Beetle, McCabe. Haley will have to play shooting guard and small forward at times. What’s wrong with that???? It basically is a 3 guard lineup at times.

As far as Harris is concerned it will be surprising if they condone this behavior and keep him around. In 2018 major university’s get rid of athletes who get in trouble quicker. It’s not like the old days as much. They don’t want bad publicity and distractions. With that said I do think he is a guy who can and will improve some. Last year was a get feet wet year. Next 2 years he will be ready to show something.

Last edited:
You dont know shit about what happened other than what is in the report. You dont know shit about Wes Harris. You dont know shit from shinola about a single damn thing.

Dave...................you shouldn't go on the attack like that. Your blood pressure medicine is OK but no need to test it. Warez

Who talks about basketball 2 weeks before football season?

KU....

Reason why they suck at the big boy sport of Football

Who talks about basketball 2 weeks before football season?

KU....

Reason why they suck at the big boy sport of Football

What is the excuse of Texas?

Longhorn Network, 100,000+ seat stadium, millions of disposable dollars, tons of local talent and legendary history/tradition too much to handle?

ADVERTISEMENT