ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, it was a nice run

Welp, you're a fookin' moron who goes to a WVU smack board to cyber suck WVU fans.

Nova was too much in the end. I enjoyed watching Carter the past two games, he’s a really good player

I knew it was a long shot to get the win. Gave it a good ride but fell short. Nova is the real deal and probably will win it all.

Yeup.

Ears got beat down

Their asses got handed back to them, Huggs went back to his hotel room and quaffed a fifth of Golden Goose, and their season is over.

:pimp:

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Yeup.

Ears got beat down

Their asses got handed back to them, Huggs went back to his hotel room and quaffed a fifth of Golden Goose, and their season is over.

You pathetic little piece of shit, you didn’t have the balls to show up last week.

PUSSY

Yeup.

Ears got beat down

12-0......35-11....and ,most recently 94-71...........sit down at the little kids table and eat a BIG bag of shit with honey and nuts.........loser

Nova was too much in the end. I enjoyed watching Carter the past two games, he’s a really good player

I said to Tony before this game that the second half of the Big12 Championship game with Kansas kept playing in my head, and that's roughly how it shaped up. They hit everything in the 2nd half and we didn't. They were too good for us on this night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT