ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I like the Dana/WVU direction

You said name a team with two losses who played for a national championship. I did just that and I am a dumbass. You just need to crawl back under the bridge before you embarrass yourself any more. But thanks for the laughs and once again removing all doubt. I am still laughing at how bad you look on that one.

Reread my post. After I posted to name the team with 2 losses I posted to name the second team LOL. Are you really this retarded? BTW are you saying Penn State should have been in the playoff or just obsessed with my posting? And for the love of God get an avatar you birdbrain.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Deflect. Can't blame you. We good? LOL

No deflect. All see you're my fish on a hook LOL. You're the fool that went and looked it up when I told you to name a team. LOL at you for looking for a second team!!!! How'd that work out for you? Haha!

We are definitely good!!! How's your like total on your Home Board going. You pluggin away?

Get an Avatar rookie!!!

Last edited:
No deflect. All see you're my fish on a hook LOL. You're the fool that went and looked it up when I told you to name a team. LOL at you for looking for a second team!!!! How'd that work out for you? Haha!

We are definitely good!!! How's you like totally on your Home Board going. You pluggin away?

Still deflecting. Is that even English? I am starting to feel sorry for you. Have a great day Greg.

Still deflecting. Is that even English? I am starting to feel sorry for you. Have a great day Greg.

Fixed the autocorrect for ya pal. Listen you have no traction on your homeboard because you chase me around and offer no significant content. I'm guessing you never spent one day on a football field or high school level basketball court. I am also guessing you are a midget. I'm gonna help you out here. You went to New Zealand. You took a ton of pictures. Make one of those pictures your Avatar and quit being a dick. I bet if you got an Avatar, quit obsessing over my posts and offered provocative content or opinions your like total would increase. Not that likes are that big of deal but your total is embarrassing.

Don't say I've never tried to help you.

Forum bully strikes again. Name-calling is his forte. Ohio State did NOT belong in the national playoffs as the 3rd place team in the national playoffs. Doesn't matter what other team you name. It shouldn't have been Ohio State. What an embarrassment for the Big 10!

Fixed the autocorrect for ya pal. Listen you have no traction on your homeboard because you chase me around and offer no significant content. I'm guessing you never spent one day on a football field or high school level basketball court. I am also guessing you are a midget. I'm gonna help you out here. You went to New Zealand. You took a ton of pictures. Make one of those pictures your Avatar and quit being a dick. I bet if you got an Avatar, quit obsessing over my posts and offered provocative content or opinions your like total would increase. Not that likes are that big of deal but your total is embarrassing.

Don't say I've never tried to help you.
LOL Dude you are a fine example of a Pitt fan.

Forum bully strikes again. Name-calling is his forte. Ohio State did NOT belong in the national playoffs as the 3rd place team in the national playoffs. Doesn't matter what other team you name. It shouldn't have been Ohio State. What an embarrassment for the Big 10!
The delusional posts never end when you're a frustrated WVU fan living in Buckeyeville. Penn State got destroyed by Michigan and lost two regular season games (three total). The Nits had a good season, but weren't ranked higher than tOSU by the humans or computers before or after the bowl games. You continue to fail, and do so miserably. Do yourself a favor, and move out of Ohio, where you're undoubtedly ridiculed daily, or move along to another subject as you've worn this one out.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

Bully? hahahaha. It's the Internet goof. Penn State solid but not a top 4 team. Ohio State beat Michigan. How many losses did USC have? So do have a team in mind that should have been in playoff instead of OSU? Or you just a goof like
5-0?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT