ADVERTISEMENT

Well.....Gen Kelly just lost the last shred of respect that he had

WVUBRU

All-American
Aug 7, 2001
Lost a ton of integrity and respect when taking a job with this horrendous WH and president. But to stand in front of the nation and claim that he was "stunned" when the Florida congresswoman reported Trump's conversation with the gold star wife since a soldier death is sacred (which I don't disagree with), but he must have amnesia over so many GOP congress members and public over Benghazi deaths. You either have integrity at all times under all circumstances or you don't. He is doing nothing but politiciizing on behalf of Trump under the cover of being a Gold Star father and former military leader. Shame on him. He should have remained quiet on this subject.

When he talked about his experience of losing his son and what past presidents have done and what Trump attended to do during his preaching to the press, he was excellent. But unfortunately, he went downhill after that with his poor attempt to trash others in order to save face for his boss.

Lost a ton of integrity and respect when taking a job with this horrendous WH and president. But to stand in front of the nation and claim that he was "stunned" when the Florida congresswoman reported Trump's conversation with the gold star wife since a soldier death is sacred (which I don't disagree with), but he must have amnesia over so many GOP congress members and public over Benghazi deaths. You either have integrity at all times under all circumstances or you don't. He is doing nothing but politiciizing on behalf of Trump under the cover of being a Gold Star father and former military leader. Shame on him. He should have remained quiet on this subject.

When he talked about his experience of losing his son and what past presidents have done and what Trump attended to do during his preaching to the press, he was excellent. But unfortunately, he went downhill after that with his poor attempt to trash others in order to save face for his boss.
I thought speaking your opinion of a veteran made someone angry and bitter?

Huh? I don't know what that is referring to so I will just write it off as the usual dave stupidity. But personally, I don't trash any veteran for the service they give for this country. I wish I was a veteran but was not able to serve and still remains one of my biggest disappointments. I am trashing Kelly as the presidents Cheif of Staff for politicizing what he is preaching shouldn't be done under any circumstance by being so one sided on the topic.

dave still won't understand. That is sad.

As is usually the case, the Liberal leaves out key parts as to what the decorated General actually said.

For those that missed it:

"It stuns me that a member of Congress listened in on that conversation."

Reactions: WVU82
As is usually the case, the Liberal leaves out key parts as to what the decorated General actually said.

For those that missed it:

"It stuns me that a member of Congress listened in on that conversation."
The congresswoman was a family friend and had mentored this individual through his teen years. In addition, is he stunned that he and others listened in on the conversation from the WH? No. He is politicizing the situation on orders from his boss and is shameful. I hate even talking about it as I typically don't talk about these type of things. But Gen Kelly is crossing a line in which is not going to help the country heal but even heat it up even more.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson

LMAOU...you think John Kelly gives a tuppenny **** about what you think about him...you're a meat-headed shit-sack.

Benghazi was over how/why people got killed and what if anything our government did to prevent it or help...this is current fluff-up is about a mealy-mouthed libtard trying to make hay over what should have been a private conversation. Sorry you're too ****ing dumb to understand that.

Is that her constituent?
Yes and even more, she has known him for years even before joining the military. She lost not only a constituent but a family friend. I'm not defending her as I really don't like her but half truths are being told.

The congresswoman was a family friend and had mentored this individual through his teen years. In addition, is he stunned that he and others listened in on the conversation from the WH? No. He is politicizing the situation on orders from his boss and is shameful. I hate even talking about it as I typically don't talk about these type of things. But Gen Kelly is crossing a line in which is not going to help the country heal but even heat it up even more.

He's politicizing it?

Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif

He's crossing the line?

orly.gif

He speaks from experience, having lost a son in combat, was in the room when the call was made and frankly has 1000 times more credibility than that crazy ass Congresswoman from Florida has.

But he's the one politicizing it......

yeah-sure-whatevs.jpg

Reactions: mneilmont
Huh? I don't know what that is referring to so I will just write it off as the usual dave stupidity. But personally, I don't trash any veteran for the service they give for this country. I wish I was a veteran but was not able to serve and still remains one of my biggest disappointments. I am trashing Kelly as the presidents Cheif of Staff for politicizing what he is preaching shouldn't be done under any circumstance by being so one sided on the topic.

dave still won't understand. That is sad.
Hahahaha. Playing stupid just makes you a hypocrite and a moron. Well played meathead.

He's politicizing it?

He's crossing the line?

orly.gif

He speaks from experience, having lost a son in combat, was in the room when the call was made and frankly has 1000 times more credibility than that crazy ass Congresswoman from Florida has.

yeah-sure-whatevs.jpg
Yes he is and he is not the only one and now, even more will. Not surprised you are blinded by your partisanship as well. You been that way for years.

He's politicizing it?

He's crossing the line?

orly.gif

yeah-sure-whatevs.jpg
Let's not forget that this crazy bitch of a congresswoman had continuously voted AGAINST resolutions aimed at ensuring benefits for veterans and their families. I believe she voted against a resolution that had it failed would have impacted the four soldiers recently killed in Niger...she voted against the resolution ensuring that the benefits reached the families. Fortunately it passed...yep she's looking out for her constituents. [roll]

Reactions: atlkvb
Yes he is and he is not the only one and now, even more will. Not surprised you are blinded by your partisanship as well. You been that way for years.

I haven't commented on the entire saga yet, so you don't know if I'm "blinded" or not. But one thing is clear, you're Stevie Fuc#ing Wonder when it comes to blinded by partisanship.

This all started when the Florida Congresswoman took it upon herself to do the talk show circuits blasting this story out there. Want to see where the politicizing began... look right there.

This DNC cbag from Florida started all this with her lies to take attention away from the real russian collusion story.

I'm certain he will lose many hours sleep upon hearing the news that you have lost all respect for him. He may be so heart broken that he will not even read further than the headlines and never see the shallow, hollowness of your reasoning. One can only hope that he does have opportunity to read your entire script which would, most likely, spare him the agony of having to continue through life distressed that you are no longer counted among those holding him in great respect. Reading such foolishness would allow him to realize that your choice of turning off the respect faucet comes more from an obvious lack of ability to approach an issue from the perspective of an adult and see that bias and tunnel vision is at the hurt of your decision. Doubt he would harbor the same feelings and suffer the same insomnia once he knows and appreciates that these were the utterances of childlike intellect and not that of a mature adult whose respect he might would actually mean something.

I remember how those Benghazi Families were lied to about how their loved ones died. They didn't have to (die), they were left for dead then lied to over the reason.

Big difference.

I'm certain he will lose many hours sleep upon hearing the news that you have lost all respect for him. He may be so heart broken that he will not even read further than the headlines and never see the shallow, hollowness of your reasoning. One can only hope that he does have opportunity to read your entire script which would, most likely, spare him the agony of having to continue through life distressed that you are no longer counted among those holding him in great respect. Reading such foolishness would allow him to realize that your choice of turning off the respect faucet comes more from an obvious lack of ability to approach an issue from the perspective of an adult and see that bias and tunnel vision is at the hurt of your decision. Doubt he would harbor the same feelings and suffer the same insomnia once he knows and appreciates that these were the utterances of childlike intellect and not that of a mature adult whose respect he might would actually mean something.

Says the pussy who put me on ignore.

[roll]

This DNC cbag from Florida started all this with her lies to take attention away from the real russian collusion story.

If you're on the Left....aren't you just even a little mad at how much of this criminal activity was covered up and deliberately kept form the American people?

Seems like our entire Government was up for sale, and taxpayers weren't invited to the bizarre.

Unreal

If you're on the Left....aren't you just even a little mad at how much of this criminal activity was covered up and deliberately kept form the American people?

Seems like our entire Government was up for sale, and taxpayers weren't invited to the bizarre.

Unreal
Most transparent administration ever. No scandels. Lots of liars.

Most transparent administration ever. No scandels. Lots of liars.

Well at least they accomplished something even if it was a cleverly disguised intricately woven web of dishonesty & deceit covered by expertly manicured and carefully cultivated lies.

Just saw his speech. Didn't really like the part where he said something to the effect when there's nothing in this country that no longer seems worth selfless service. Inappropriate.

would you rather him wear a cowboy hat and shout "i'm a rock star now?".........yes...you probably would....but news flash....it's people like her who will keep conservatives in the white House for a LOOOOOONG time

Private?

Members of Congress are usually invited to listen when receiving calls from the POTUS to Gold Star Families.
Not true.......it happens.....but far,far from usually. I'm sure you had a hard time understanding what Kelly said. People usually have a hard time understanding when blinded by pure hatred. Rock Star....my ass.

I will maintain respect for Gen. Kelly and Secretary Tillerson as I believe they may be the only things standing in the way of complete chaos. The babysitters.

I will maintain respect for Gen. Kelly and Secretary Tillerson as I believe they may be the only things standing in the way of complete chaos. The babysitters.
I used to think similar but more so with Mattis than Tillerson. But not anymore. Kelly has shown he is willing to cover for his boss's abhorrent behavior even over what his words claims is "sacred" and then turns a few minutes later and just continues with typical Trumpster behavior of divisive and degrading comments. He is a political prop in the craziest WH ever.

And for the morons that think my words have anything to do with Kelly caring about my opinion, you are just showing your continued true ignorance. It is sad you can't understand the simplest of commentaries of what is being discussed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT