ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome back Jim.

Keyser76

All-American
Apr 7, 2010
Looks like the rule of law "trumps" his credential revocation. Let the meltdown continue.

No biggie really - he doesn’t have to call on him.

No biggie really - he doesn’t have to call on him.

1) He never did. Which makes this whole thing even more laughable. Not calling on him now will make him look weak. Talk about shooting yourself in the dick.

B) He won’t be able to help himself if given the opportunity. trump craves conflict and desperately needs a foil for his schtick.

1) He never did. Which makes this whole thing even more laughable. Not calling on him now will make him look weak. Talk about shooting yourself in the dick.

B) He won’t be able to help himself if given the opportunity. trump craves conflict and desperately needs a foil for his schtick.
Trump is scared of Acosta and his tough questions.

Reactions: CpEER
Looks like the rule of law "trumps" his credential revocation. Let the meltdown continue.
Doesn't really matter whether it was upheld or not. This was nothing more than Biff throwing another grenade at his enemy for the sake of his minions and he's gotta keep reminding his base who the enemy is. What the courts does with it is not important.

Doesn't really matter whether it was upheld or not. This was nothing more than Biff throwing another grenade at his enemy for the sake of his minions. Gotta keep reminding his base who the enemy is. What the courts does with it is not important.

First off, Trump could never actually throw a grenade.......his bone spurs would flare up.

Reactions: tjebarr
Jim always throws a tantrum. I am sorry you had to watch him get his candy ass smacked down by POTUS
I think it's better to let him make an ass out of himself. Too bad the other pissbaby couldn't let that happen.

I think it's better to let him make an ass out of himself. Too bad the other pissbaby couldn't let that happen.
I thought it was hilarious. I am glad Trump destroyed him. He literally cried on twitter that mean ole Trump wasnt letting him do his job. Poor jim. Watching moe and kkk wet their wonder woman panties--->priceless

But he does have to follow the US Constitution.

Sorry.
Seems you don't really know the constitution, the court in saying that can't enforce it. As one President once said of a ruling, go ahead and try to enforce it on the PResident. Only Congress has authority.

The judge said he's likely to win on the 5th, not the 1st. Give it back, have a 30 minute hearing before the next PC, and take it away again. Done.

The judge said he's likely to win on the 5th, not the 1st. Give it back, have a 30 minute hearing before the next PC, and take it away again. Done.
TEll the court to serve and enforce it. I think people fail to know that only Congress can compel the President, not a court.

I thought it was hilarious. I am glad Trump destroyed him. He literally cried on twitter that mean ole Trump wasnt letting him do his job. Poor jim. Watching moe and kkk wet their wonder woman panties--->priceless
Meh. Again, I think it's better to watch him make an ass out of himself. Making him a martyr seems silly.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
lol. Why are Trumpers so seemingly afraid of that douche?

Meh. Again, I think it's better to watch him make an ass out of himself. Making him a martyr seems silly.
I dont think it makes him look like a martyr. He may try to play the martyr but if you choose to be a pompous doucheduffle and then the authority smacks you with the hand of bitch typically ordinary folks like me do enjoy that show.

Oh and btw....after the way the white house handled this one you can bwt that the next Jim will kick it up a notch and look even worse. This is how Trump rolls.

I dont think it makes him look like a martyr. He may try to play the martyr but if you choose to be a pompous doucheduffle and then the authority smacks you with the hand of bitch typically ordinary folks like me do enjoy that show.
lol. Sad! Oh well, have at it.

Oh and btw....after the way the white house handled this one you can bwt that the next Jim will kick it up a notch and look even worse. This is how Trump rolls.

And you don't think trump looked like a complete idiot. That's hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT