ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 results

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Tony 2-1, Snow 2-1, Stone 1-2, Michigan 1-2 and King 0-3.

now is the appropriate time for Snow to comment on the 0-3 by king

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
I'm still ahead of everybody, but the professional gambler, even after a bad week. At least Sled will have something to say this week, other than ask me what's wrong with the #3 in the Nation that hasn't won a game by less than double digits yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Stone_Cold
I'm still ahead of everybody, but the professional gambler, even after a bad week. At least Sled will have something to say this week, other than ask me what's wrong with the #3 in the Nation that hasn't won a game by less than double digits yet.
after suffering thru an 0-3 week myself I shall have pity upon you.......who is the #3 team in the country?.....oh yeah the nuts.....they haven't played anybody yet

Who has WVU beaten, Sled? An FCS midget and a has been program that has lost to Old Dominon, as well?

Hold my beer, Sled, as Ohio State played 13 Power 5 teams in a season just a few seasons ago. It's funny to watch you and Buzzard constantly cry about WVU's allegedly tough schedule as your Athletic Director has announced that WVU will be weakening its OOC schedule soon, just as the Big 12 becomes even weaker with Oklahoma's departure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT