ADVERTISEMENT

" We Got Beat (again)"......has replaced "We Got Votes"

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
the "new flagship" has sunk...torpedoed by a sieve defense, a REALLY offensive coordinator, a head coach whose decision making makes one think that he's been dipping into his brothers stash, and outside of Marine, Tony, and Humptod the stupidest, whiniest , most clueless "fan base" in college sports......and just think...they have another season of "the dantoni doctrine" to look forward to......Newberried

Reactions: roadtrasheer
the "new flagship" has sunk...torpedoed by a sieve defense, a REALLY offensive coordinator, a head coach whose decision making makes one think that he's been dipping into his brothers stash, and outside of Marine, Tony, and Humptod the stupidest, whiniest , most clueless "fan base" in college sports......and just think...they have another season of "the dantoni doctrine" to look forward to......Newberried

The walking dead premiere sounds like it took place at the Joan on Saturday

I think you can beat ODU and FIU.
Not sure we can...we don't have a lot of playmakers and both sides of our line are worthless. We block no human and conversely our D line could be manhandled by my mom's bridge club. I also see some bad attitude showing and general carelessness. I know ODU and FIU are bad teams but so are we!

Not sure we can...we don't have a lot of playmakers and both sides of our line are worthless. We block no human and conversely our D line could be manhandled by my mom's bridge club. I also see some bad attitude showing and general carelessness. I know ODU and FIU are bad teams but so are we!
To think Charlotte is better. Wow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT