ADVERTISEMENT

We’re having to import baby formula? And the President is touting this as a win?

Straight out of the Marxist play book. Create a crisis either deliberately or by omission, then concoct a "solution" taking full credit for saving the day. The sickness of those that continue to support this administration is beyond comprehension.

We are so far off the rails it’s pitiful. How anyone can still be supportive of these buffoons is beyond me.

At least there no more mean tweets. /eyeroll
I heard something about the administration using the lack of food to kick start green energy with farmers.

I'm done with these assholes. I want off this ride, send the asteroid already.

Reactions: 30CAT and polar80
  • Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
Biden knew about this shortage back in Feb.....did nothing. Now...lets see how he handles Monkeypox.

Biden knew about this shortage back in Feb.....did nothing. Now...lets see how he handles Monkeypox.
The baby formula is on the Biden administration, but it didn't start with him . All the shortages we are having is generations in the making. Republicans & Democrats have been paying farmer's not to farm . Democrats and Republicans have been outsourcing our needs since Reagan . The border has been in crisis mode before Reagan, not to this extent. Republicans & Democrats refuse to fix it . Both parties do business with cartels & known enemies as long as it benefits them personally.
Democrats have slid so far left that there is no return. Problem is they have taken so many people with them & Republicans wont fight as they should cause they are making money & it creates votes .
Biden has been & will always be a total piece of shit & one of the most corrupt politicians in history.

Reactions: 30CAT
The baby formula is on the Pedo administration, but it didn't start with him . All the shortages we are having is generations in the making. Republicans & Democrats have been paying farmer's not to farm . Democrats and Republicans have been outsourcing our needs since Reagan . The border has been in crisis mode before Reagan, not to this extent. Republicans & Democrats refuse to fix it . Both parties do business with cartels & known enemies as long as it benefits them personally.
Democrats have slid so far left that there is no return. Problem is they have taken so many people with them & Republicans wont fight as they should cause they are making money & it creates votes .
Pedo-Joe has been & will always be a total piece of shit & one of the most corrupt politicians in history.

Trump was all in on securing our borders. Democrats and several Republicans (RINOs) did all they could to shut him down. As for the good of America, Trump was the best thing to happen to it in recent history.

Need proof? Look at the depths so many dug to get rid of him. The hoaxes, lies and corruption. From both parties. Leftists weren't looking out for America or they would have been all in.

Leftists and RINOs were looking out for themselves, America be damned.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Trump was all in on securing our borders. Democrats and several Republicans (RINOs) did all they could to shut him down. As for the good of America, Trump was the best thing to happen to it in recent history.

Need proof? Look at the depths so many dug to get rid of him. The hoaxes, lies and corruption. From both parties. Leftists weren't looking out for America or they would have been all in.

Leftists and RINOs were looking out for themselves, America be damned.
I agree that Trump was doing what should have been done back in the '80's . Guess my disgust with both sides is rampant anymore & Biden is bringing all the ugly between both parties to a boil. Maybe it needs to happen.

I agree that Trump was doing what should have been done back in the '80's . Guess my disgust with both sides is rampant anymore & Biden is bringing all the ugly between both parties to a boil. Maybe it needs to happen.
There’s only 1 party. It’s a made up game of you against your neighbors and them against you. Black versus white. White versus black. Democrat versus Republican. Republican versus Democrat. That only exists in our minds because that’s what msm has always told us. Who knows how long this has went on exactly? I’m thinking at least as far back as FDR, the Great Depression, and the formation of NATO. Hard to say exactly.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Before the tweet was deleted, major corporate media outlets ran with the 70,000-ton figure in the tweet.

However, much to the disappointment of those seeking baby formula, 70,000 tons is 2,000 times more than the actual figure of 70,000 pounds.

Since the tweet was deleted and revised, media outlets have largely corrected their reports as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT