ADVERTISEMENT

Watching a HS game in Baton Rouge...

No they don’t and that school recruits players. Martinsburg could beat them many years.

Tevin Bush had huge numbers running in New Orleans area and can’t even make the 3 deep at WVU. He will transfer out to a small D2 by next season. He was a star in New Orleans area though.

By the way I feel bad for you if you live in Baton Rouge, LA. That place is a cess pool of scum. Louisiana is also a scummy state. Really scummy state. Rough folks down bottom.

No they don’t and that school recruits players. Martinsburg could beat them many years.

Tevin Bush had huge numbers running in New Orleans area and can’t even make the 3 deep at WVU. He will transfer out to a small D2 by next season. He was a star in New Orleans area though.

By the way I feel bad for you if you live in Baton Rouge, LA. That place is a cess pool of scum. Louisiana is also a scummy state. Really scummy state. Rough folks down bottom.
You are a moron.

You have just solidified your place in the Hall of Stupidity. You still pissed that Bush is wearing a mounty uniform or naw? and YES, between Southern Lab and Laboratory, they sure AF do! And I am from the Martinsburg area and I can tell you I've watched them since the days of Smokie Grantham and Michael Walker clean to James Franklin and Brandon Barrett, but either of those schools would wax Martinsburg. Lab has a QB going to Clemson, a lineman going to LSU, a WR going to TAMU, another guy going to UGA. You really need to come to terms with your delusion.

BTW- What state did Pat White come from?

You have just solidified your place in the Hall of Stupidity. You still pissed that Bush is wearing a mounty uniform or naw? and YES, between Southern Lab and Laboratory, they sure AF do! And I am from the Martinsburg area and I can tell you I've watched them since the days of Smokie Grantham and Michael Walker clean to James Franklin and Brandon Barrett, but either of those schools would wax Martinsburg. Lab has a QB going to Clemson, a lineman going to LSU, a WR going to TAMU, another guy going to UGA. You really need to come to terms with your delusion.

BTW- What state did Pat White come from?
ULH has 14 Seniors with P5 offers.

Jesus shut up Prattcrazy. Martinsburg can beat most teams anywhere unless it’s a crazy recruiting school or a 6A school with 4,000 students that also recruits. Reality dumbass.

Also those so called 14 Power 5 offers will not all end up good. Some of that is hype. Half or more of those guys will end up sucking in college. But that school recruits.

As for living in Baton Rouge that place is ghetto trash to the fullest. It’s a cess pool scum fest there. Horrible shit hole.

Jesus shut up Prattcrazy. Martinsburg can beat most teams anywhere unless it’s a crazy recruiting school or a 6A school with 4,000 students that also recruits. Reality dumbass.

Also those so called 14 Power 5 offers will not all end up good. Some of that is hype. Half or more of those guys will end up sucking in college. But that school recruits.

As for living in Baton Rouge that place is ghetto trash to the fullest. It’s a cess pool scum fest there. Horrible shit hole.
Martinsburg is good but I doubt if they would ever win a state championship in virginia. Too many schools that have as much o r more talent.

If Martinsburg has an elite QB they would win titles in AAA almost any state. If they have stud QB they are dominating in AAA level in any state.

If Martinsburg has an elite QB they would win titles in AAA almost any state. If they have stud QB they are dominating in AAA level in any state.
Most states AAA is midlevel. Most states have AAAA and AAAAA.

That’s cause those schools have more students. If Martinsburg had 3,000 students they would beat anybody in country. They have 1,500 students.

You have just solidified your place in the Hall of Stupidity. You still pissed that Bush is wearing a mounty uniform or naw?

giphy.gif

We had 1 guy from Alabama. Who else has done anything at WVU from Alabama???? Boom easy as that!

WVUallen how did the teams look down in Kanawha County last night? Capital destroyed a down SC team and GW lost. How good was that Ashland, KY team? They must be pretty good. I still think GW will have a good season. GW at Capital Nov. 2 should be interesting. I think Capital can make a serious title run this year.

Beckley Woodrow Wilson is 2-0 and looks to play good defense but haven’t played a good team yet. Of course Spring Valley is strong again. Cabel Midland looks solid. AA Bluefield looks awesome so far. Huntington good as usual.

That’s cause those schools have more students. If Martinsburg had 3,000 students they would beat anybody in country. They have 1,500 students.
Salem has fewer, it would be a decent game as long as it wasn't played in Salem.

What? Who said Baton Rouge is in AL? I said Pat White was from AL. Scroll up and you will see somebody mentioned Pat White from Daphne, AL. Not sure why they mentioned that but I pointed out he is only Alabama boy that did big things at WVU.

Relax we all know Baton Rouge is in Louisiana. You sound dumb.

I’m talking about that area in general! You act like kids from that area are awful and scummy. I’ve got more knowledge than you do clown

Baton Rouge, LA has some talented football players but the area is scum cess pool dump.

Actually I agree with Pride what Baton Rouge is a ghetto, which is disappointing because LSU has a beautiful campus and one of the best game day atmospheres in the country.

They need to do something about North Baton Rouge and the violent crime, but I'm really sure what options they have at this point and the city and state government have been broke and too corrupt for so long I doubt they'll figure it out anytime soon.

I've had great times in BR though, got to hang out with Les Miles at Walk Ons down there several years ago. Nice guy.

Louisiana is a cess pool poor ghetto nasty state. Baton Rouge is a dump. LSU is only thing they got and it still is a dump hole ghetto town. Louisiana ranks worst in every category. Crime and poverty are hand in hand in scum Louisiana. Baton Rouge the pits. No thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT