ADVERTISEMENT

Watched Rachel Maddow tonight

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
She had a 5 minute monologue about some Judge in Miss. who was impeached in 89. In some bizarre way, it segued into Russia. Holy shit!! She's lost her mind, it was a Glenn Beck style shit show in the height of Obama.

She had Pocahontas on and my God, GOP is going to kick old women out of nursing homes, yank breathing tubes from people on homecare, and send young kids to Vietnamese sweat camps. No wonder Cunty and RPJ are so batshit crazy. Watching this nut job was borderline frightening.

She had a 5 minute monologue about some Judge in Miss. who was impeached in 89. In some bizarre way, it segued into Russia. Holy shit!! She's lost her mind, it was a Glenn Beck style shit show in the height of Obama.

She had Pocahontas on and my God, GOP is going to kick old women out of nursing homes, yank breathing tubes from people on homecare, and send young kids to Vietnamese sweat camps. No wonder Cunty and RPJ are so batshit crazy. Watching this nut job was borderline frightening.

People kept comparing her to Hannity, but Beck is more equivalent. Hannity has sane moments.

Maddow has not recently lost her mind/ That small object was misplaced decades ago and will never be recovered. As far as 'Pocahontas'--she is a fraud (as demonstrated by her dying to get special favors by claiming to be a
Native American'. She is totally unrealistic and is the most insulting personality ever to grace the Earth (I believe).

Reactions: mneilmont
As far as 'Pocahontas'--she is a fraud (as demonstrated by her dying to get special favors by claiming to be a
Native American'. She is totally unrealistic and is the most insulting personality ever to grace the Earth (I believe).
I hope she is the Dem nominee in 2020.........She would get destroyed by the next political novice.

Ain't going to happen. There will be a very liberal dem and trump will probably be the other.
Not sure about that. A moderate liberal would be the smartest choice for the Democrats. Of course, the rightwing propaganda machine would make them look like communists

Ain't going to happen. There will be a very liberal dem and trump will probably be the other.

If it's Trump for the GOP and a very liberal Dem for the Dems then I look for a serious 3rd party candidate to make a run. There are a lot of people for whom both Trump and a very liberal Dem is a bad choice.

I was way off on the election. I thought Hilary would win. I so mis-estimated what a chunk of the Left had turned into and how unappealing it was. In retrospect I bet if Kasich had gotten the GOP nomination he'd had killed Hilary, and not just in the Electoral College.

If it's Trump for the GOP and a very liberal Dem for the Dems then I look for a serious 3rd party candidate to make a run. There are a lot of people for whom both Trump and a very liberal Dem is a bad choice.
Not sure about that. A moderate liberal would be the smartest choice for the Democrats. Of course, the rightwing propaganda machine would make them look like communists

The moderate dems still beleive in a lot of the things that America has rejected.

Of course, the rightwing propaganda machine would make them look like communists
Yea...like the lefttwing propaganda machine turned middle of the road candidates Romney and McCain into facist/nazi racists.

I'm not aware of any moderate liberals of late. If there is talk of compromising with Trump or the GOP, they won't survive the Primary. Everyone went screaming to the extreme left that it'll be hard for them to come back center.

I'm not aware of any moderate liberals of late. If there is talk of compromising with Trump or the GOP, they won't survive the Primary. Everyone went screaming to the extreme left that it'll be hard for them to come back center.
Manchin isn't a moderate Dem? And you forget how extreme some of Trumps agenda is....this "middle America mandate" has skewed your thinking a bit

I'm suspecting a Governor from a Red state like.......Arkansas? Oh wait, that already happened. Bet it happens again

I cant stomach her delivery or her style of repeating herself.

The moderate dems still beleive in a lot of the things that America has rejected.
Obviously, they are slow learners. How do they have the audacity to even enter/suggest a potential after such embarrassing failure at assessing the political world last time?

Manchin isn't a moderate Dem? And you forget how extreme some of Trumps agenda is....this "middle America mandate" has skewed your thinking a bit
All of you liberals need to reassess where your real thinking is. Honestly look at the suggested choices you have made as a potential Democrat candidate to lead your ticket next time.

I do not think any potential that you have offered has a snow ball's chance in hell. You are going to have to get a hell of a long way from what you supported last time. Might want to start by eliminating all current residents of DC.

I'm suspecting a Governor from a Red state like.......Arkansas? Oh wait, that already happened. Bet it happens again
While looking at governors, you may want to discard those currently serving in a city that welcomes unreliable aliens.

I'm guessing there's a chance Joe Biden may decide to run. If he does, then I feel he would have a great shot at winning. I'm sure he's kicking himself in the nuts for not running this last time.

My bigger question though, is did Devil Dog get a boner while watching Rachel?

I'm guessing there's a chance Joe Biden may decide to run. If he does, then I feel he would have a great shot at winning. I'm sure he's kicking himself in the nuts for not running this last time.

Joe Biden probably would won......and I'm sure Dog had better places to bury his bone.

I'd fvck her, but that says more about me than her and besides, I'd already had the bottle of wine vacation sex with the wife last night. This was the midnight replay as I sat on the porch and listened to her (RM) cackle about in one ear and the thunder rumble over the water in the other.

I've got like a 6 - 12 hr reboot time.

I can't think of a single Dem (that would win a Dem primary) right now that I would vote for over a 3rd party candidate.

The Dem party is as broken as the GOP.

f3aa3ff2413b9f87ebd98ce6c0f32e8b.jpg

First off, that's your fault you watched her. Secondly, WTF are you doing watching her? [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT