ADVERTISEMENT

Was able to watch ahia state and WV today

^^^ Look at fraud race to the Board. So, WVU won by 8 points? Let's review the whole reason for today's win in Morganhole:

Free throws: Kansas State - 9-12, Old Fold & Blew - 22-25

Do you think that tHuggs will be able to bully the zebras like that in the NCAA Tournament? LOL

6 of wvu free throws in 1:45 basically with k state fouling as down by double digits. So the disparity not as bad as you make it out to be

Looking at ESPN.com's play-by-play summary, WVU made 5-6 free throws in the last 1:45 of the game. Even removing the 5-6 from the equation entirely, WVU was 17-19 from the charity stripe and won the game at the free throw line. For being such a crybaby about officiating, tHuggs sure gets a favorable whistle, especially in Morganhole.

Butt hurt because I called your fraud of a head coach, huh? Well, at least the Virginia numb nut geezer isn't the only tHuggy lap dog on here...LOL I get why you raised the white flag when I slammed you with facts, though. If tHuggs didn't cry incessantly about officiating, then I wouldn't point out what a fraud that he is. I don't cry about officiating when Ohio State loses, but your drunk head coach sure as hell does when his team loses.

that
^^^ Look at fraud race to the Board. So, WVU won by 8 points? Let's review the whole reason for today's win in Morganhole:

Do you think that tHuggs will be able to bully the zebras like that in the NCAA Tournament? LOL
that's because we werent fouling

racing??????....sour grapes...you were all over WV's poor football record....we heard it every day....now that the shoe is on the other foot you can't stand it....you're like old rover...you can dish it out but you can't take it......oh well.....just remember WVU when you fill out your bracket

so without the last 1:45 minutes (when they needed to foul) the disparity was 12 to 19 basically. Wow, shocking differential.

We also shot close to 51%, had 3 more blocked shots, 4 more steals, and 3 less turnovers. But huggy crying to the officials was the difference?

HOF coach.

so without the last 1:45 minutes (when they needed to foul) the disparity was 12 to 19 basically. Wow, shocking differential.

We also shot close to 51%, had 3 more blocked shots, 4 more steals, and 3 less turnovers. But huggy crying to the officials was the difference?

HOF coach.
when your "coach" resembles and dresses like a used car salesman there are many things you can learn from a HOF Bear....hope he had his recorder on

Looking at ESPN.com's play-by-play summary, WVU made 5-6 free throws in the last 1:45 of the game. Even removing the 5-6 from the equation entirely, WVU was 17-19 from the charity stripe and won the game at the free throw line. For being such a crybaby about officiating, tHuggs sure gets a favorable whistle, especially in Morganhole.
look at the final score....that's all that matters

You're comparing the fashion sense of a used car guy with a guy that goes to Omar for his tents?
This is what delusional WVU fans do, and Slow Head is near the top of the list of the delusional Fold & Blew fans.

look at the final score....that's all that matters
This isn't all that matters when the Old Fold & Blew loses, which happens a lot in conference play, and your fat and drunk coach cries like a baby that dropped his pacifier about the zebras.

HOF coach.
Your HOF coach, who won a ton of games at non-Power 5 schools, is 11-25 in conference play during the past two seasons. Go ahead and spin the hell out of these numbers, moron.

Your HOF coach, who won a ton of games at non-Power 5 schools, is 11-25 in conference play during the past two seasons. Go ahead and spin the hell out of these numbers, moron.
the only numbers that matter right now are 18-13........19 Kenpom.....25 NET........9 or 10 seed..........for you the only numbers that matter are 13-18 and how many days are left until football season........waah waah waah

11-25 cuts you deeply, doesn't it? I wonder how many HOF coaches have gone 11-25 in conference play during two seasons. That's really bad.

yet still HOF coach and most likely in the ncaa tournament this year. Facts.

11-25 cuts you deeply, doesn't it? I wonder how many HOF coaches have gone 11-25 in conference play during two seasons. That's really bad.
when you have the third winningest coach of ALL time 11-25 over 2 seasons is a fart in the wind......you are grasping at statistics now to try to make a point that you don't have........search that stat book all you want

Oh, so you want more numbers, old fool? Try these: 38-58

This is tHuggyBear's Big 12 record, including Big 12 tournament games, during the last five seasons. What's this? Sh!t in your Depends? It's a good thing that tHuggs won all those games at Walsh and Akron...LOL

Oh, so you want more numbers, old fool? Try these: 38-58

This is tHuggyBear's Big 12 record, including Big 12 tournament games, during the last five seasons. What's this? Sh!t in your Depends? It's a good thing that tHuggs won all those games at Walsh and Akron...LOL
for someone who "hates" the bear you sure know every stat from his entire career....just sayin.....ps...those HOF shirts are still available

Reactions: CAK125
Yes he was. Including the last win when Ohio State was ranked #2 (Miles McBride’s freshman year).
Yep, an Ohio native was the key to the victory. At least tHuggs is smart enough to know that Ohio high school basketball players are far superior to the nobodies who hoop in West Virginia. It's been a very long time since the Jerry West/Hot Rod Hundley days when good high school basketball was played here. The funniest thing about tHuggs is that when he took the WVU job, he conned all of his fan boys into thinking that he was one of you. He had lived in Ohio for a helluva lot longer than in West Virginia at that time but I was happy that he lied about being a West Virginian so that y'all would take him back...LOL

is Huggs 3-0 at WVU vs Ohio State? I remember you used to post the stats
Wrong again, tHuggy fan boy. tHuggs has lost to Ohio State but you must have been asleep in class when I taught Slow Head and other tHuggy fan boys a lesson about this in another thread. Because you're unemployed, you have plenty of time to do the research on this.

Wrong again, tHuggy fan boy. tHuggs has lost to Ohio State but you must have been asleep in class when I taught Slow Head and other tHuggy fan boys a lesson about this in another thread. Because you're unemployed, you have plenty of time to do the research on this.
Sorry, was busy golfing today. You can do my research for me. So he's 3-1 since he's been at WVU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT