ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up you rubes, it's game day!

MosbysGhost

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2021
No, WVU doesn't play, but it's a day for the greatest battle of all - for salvation and God's Kingdom.

We talk trash and generally give each other crap all week, so it's nice to take a moment on Sundays to remember we're all a part of something greater than ourselves and our University (even Pitt fans).

Saved or not, I'm rooting for all of you to find God's peace and serenity not just today, but for a lifetime.

Our sins are many, but God's mercy is more.

Let's go! 🤜

No, WVU doesn't play, but it's a day for the greatest battle of all - for salvation and God's Kingdom.

We talk trash and generally give each other crap all week, so it's nice to take a moment on Sundays to remember we're all a part of something greater than ourselves and our University (even Pitt fans).

Saved or not, I'm rooting for all of you to find God's peace and serenity not just today, but for a lifetime.

Let's go! 🤜
Most of the people who will like your post are deceitful and spiteful. They believe themselves to be Christians, but they don’t act like Christ‘s teachings have impacted their lives, words, or actions.

Just for the record, I haven’t been graced with faith in God. I’m sure this statement will draw out the Christian charity of the readers.

Let's go! 🤜
I appreciate your post, it’s uplifting and needed in today’s world. I respect those who believe even though I myself do not, but I’m also not one of these individuals who are threatened by your beliefs. I applaud you for it. You have a wonderful day.

I appreciate your post, it’s uplifting and needed in today’s world. I respect those who believe even though I myself do not, but I’m also not one of these individuals who are threatened by your beliefs. I applaud you for it. You have a wonderful day.
Perhaps because I wasn't always a Christian, but my mind set is similar to yours.

I've never understood the animosity toward people with different religious beliefs. I think there's something that can be learned from all good people, whether they are christians, atheist, muslims, or anything thing else.

I appreciate your response... Let's make it a great week!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Most of the people who will like your post are deceitful and spiteful. They believe themselves to be Christians, but they don’t act like Christ‘s teachings have impacted their lives, words, or actions.

Just for the record, I haven’t been graced with faith in God. I’m sure this statement will draw out the Christian charity of the readers.

How are we currently better off today, as a country and citizens, than we were under Trump? Be specific.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I've never understood the animosity toward people with different religious beliefs. I think there's something that can be learned from all good people, whether they are christians, atheist, muslims, or anything thing else.
It is a great point. I have almost always had my beliefs being brought up in church. Meeting others of different religions has been good for me. I learn a lot and it helps strengthen my faith.

How are we currently better off today, as a country and citizens, than we were under Trump? Be specific.
How did we get to Trump already?

I think Biden and Trump are two of the worst presidents in US history but for entirely different reasons:
  • Trump is a garbage human being who can't be trusted to make decisions that are in anybody's best interests except his own (whose only interest in the Christian faith is in our ability to help him get elected)
  • Biden is a senile old man who can't be trusted to lead the country or make decisions for himself (he's a puppet of the DNC)
With that said - my post wasn't supposed to be political in nature...I still believe in our Constitution and the separation of church and state.

I think Pedo-Joe and Trump are two of the worst presidents in US history but for entirely different reasons:
  • Trump is a garbage human being who can't be trusted to make decisions that are in anybody's best interests except his own (whose only interest in the Christian faith is in our ability to help him get elected)
  • Pedo-Joe is a senile old man who can't be trusted to lead the country or make decisions for himself (he's a puppet of the DNC)
With that said - my post wasn't supposed to be political in nature...I still believe in our Constitution and the separation of church and state.

An insider between Soaring Bleater 74 and me.

On a side note: Trump was the first president since Reagan to put America first and Pedo-Joe is a pedophile who hates America.

An insider between Soaring Bleater 74 and me.

On a side note: Trump was the first president since Reagan to put America first and Pedo-Joe is a pedophile who hates America.
It always makes me trust the credibility of somebody more when they change people's names to something derogatory...it makes me think they put real thought and consideration into why they formed the opinion they did.

There are plenty of good reasons to think Biden has been a bad president, no need to try and lower the IQ of those around you to get them to see things your way.

re: Trump - what are the top 3 things Trump did to put America first in your opinion that will have a lasting impact on our country?

Last edited:
It always makes me trust the credibility of somebody more when they change people's names to something derogatory...it makes me think they put real thought and consideration into why they formed the opinion they did.

There are plenty of good reasons to think Pedo-Joe has been a bad president, no need to try and lower the IQ of those around you to get them to see things your way.

re: Trump - what are the top 3 things Trump did to put America first in your opinion that will have a lasting impact on our country?

1) Foreign policy: He kept China, Russia and North Korea in check. Making countries of NATO pay their fair share, instead of America paying the bulk of it all.(Until Pedo-Joe got elected and screwed that all up.)
2) Secured our border better that it had been in decades (Until Pedo-Joe came in and crushed the policies on day one of his presidency)
3) Energy Independence, low fuel prices, low inflation and low food costs (Until Pedo-Joe got elected and screwed that all up.)

I know you said Top 3, but I had to squeeze some more in there. There are so many. Would you like me to go on?

And sorry. There's nothing I hate more than a pedophile and I will not respect him. Changing a username? Well, it's not their real name so how is it disrespectful?

There are plenty of good reasons to think Biden has been a bad president, no need to try and lower the IQ of those around you to get them to see things your way.

He had us energy independent due directly to his energy policies which Biden reversed. This enabled America to control its own destiny reducing cost to consumers and operating costs of businesses which enabled money to be diverted into other avenues.

His tax cuts had a massive impact. We had a running thread on here about all of the businesses who did in fact flow much of that to their employees through benefits and trainings. We saw full employment for the first time in a generation. We saw for the first time people who’d left the job market coming back into it. We saw the greatest real wage growth in a generation. We saw wave growth in minority communities outpace that of wire communities which enables upward mobility of repressed communities.

The Abraham accords was maybe the single most important middle eastern policy action of a lifetime.

The first step ACT, secured long term funding for HBCUs, and Urban economic zones enabled capital investment directly into repressed urban areas all leading to benefits for the minority communities.

His border policies, specifically with remain in Mexico had a massive impact on the securing of the border seeing some of the lowest illegal immigration in years.

His China policies hit a problem that’s been unfolding for 3 presidencies that everyone was afraid to address. Ironically, even Biden’s admin hasn’t walked them back.

We saw zero forward momentum with Kim Jong Un and the DPRKs nuclear program. We regained dominance on the world stage. Sadly, it took all of about 3 months under this administration for that to change. The government elites and Europe weren’t fans, but that their EU arrogance. I travel all over the world and the man was respected globally. Biden is not.

He, through his change of ROE for the military enabled the rout of ISIS to where they’re now a band of has-beens hiding in the mountains. This enabled us to stand up and shift focus on fighting Al Shabab and the rest of the Africa rabble.

1) Foreign policy: He kept China, Russia and North Korea in check. Making countries of NATO pay their fair share, instead of America paying the bulk of it all.(Until Pedo-Joe got elected and screwed that all up.)
2) Secured our border better that it had been in decades (Until Pedo-Joe came in and crushed the policies on day one of his presidency)
3) Energy Independence, low fuel prices, low inflation and low food costs (Until Pedo-Joe got elected and screwed that all up.)

I know you said Top 3, but I had to squeeze some more in there. There are so many. Would you like me to go on?

And sorry. There's nothing I hate more than a pedophile and I will not respect him. Changing a username? Well, it's not their real name so how is it disrespectful?
Some of the things you say he did I agree with, others seem untrue (he was in bed with Putin - not sure how you can say with a straight face he kept Russia in check).

As an entrepreneur, I lean right, but Trump was terrible for plenty of reasons.

McCain and Mitt would have been great presidents, but Trump and his followers are cut from a different cloth and have not been good for the party or our country.

Here's to somebody sane representing the GOP in 2024, but I know that's appearing less and less likely.

He had us energy independent due directly to his energy policies which Biden reversed. This enabled America to control its own destiny reducing cost to consumers and operating costs of businesses which enabled money to be diverted into other avenues.

His tax cuts had a massive impact. We had a running thread on here about all of the businesses who did in fact flow much of that to their employees through benefits and trainings. We saw full employment for the first time in a generation. We saw for the first time people who’d left the job market coming back into it. We saw the greatest real wage growth in a generation. We saw wave growth in minority communities outpace that of wire communities which enables upward mobility of repressed communities.

The Abraham accords was maybe the single most important middle eastern policy action of a lifetime.

The first step ACT, secured long term funding for HBCUs, and Urban economic zones enabled capital investment directly into repressed urban areas all leading to benefits for the minority communities.

His border policies, specifically with remain in Mexico had a massive impact on the securing of the border seeing some of the lowest illegal immigration in years.

His China policies hit a problem that’s been unfolding for 3 presidencies that everyone was afraid to address. Ironically, even Biden’s admin hasn’t walked them back.

We saw zero forward momentum with Kim Jong Un and the DPRKs nuclear program. We regained dominance on the world stage. Sadly, it took all of about 3 months under this administration for that to change. The government elites and Europe weren’t fans, but that their EU arrogance. I travel all over the world and the man was respected globally. Biden is not.

He, through his change of ROE for the military enabled the rout of ISIS to where they’re now a band of has-beens hiding in the mountains. This enabled us to stand up and shift focus on fighting Al Shabab and the rest of the Africa rabble.
I appreciate the thoughtful response.

If more Republicans were like you (vs. stupid shit like "Pedo Joe"), more moderate voters would be willing to vote Republican and we'd see more red states.

Unfortunately, Trump riled up a base that moderates find nearly as revolting as the left and as a result, we're dealing with morons like Biden (the DNC understood that a moderate candidate like Biden was more likely to be elected than a more extreme candidate like Bernie).

Edit: To be clear, I did not vote for Biden. I've voted Libertarian the past two presidential elections (have voted Republican for most other seats over the past decade).

Some of the things you say he did I agree with, others seem untrue (he was in bed with Putin - not sure how you can say with a straight face he kept Russia in check).

McCain and Mitt would have been great presidents, but Trump and his followers are cut from a different cloth and have not been good for the party or our country.

Here's to somebody sane representing the GOP in 2024, but I know that's appearing less and less likely.

In what way was he "in bed" with Putin? You're not one of those "Russia Collusion" conspiracists, are you?

Trump was terrible for plenty of reasons? Such as?

McCain and Mitt would have been great presidents? You're joking, right? Both are/were deep state.

DeSantis in 2024! If that can't happen, I don't see anyone better than Trump who has a shot.

And again. Pedo-Joe is a pedophile. You actually want me to respect him?...Ain't happening. If it were your well-underaged daughter he was feeling-up, I bet you would be thinking differently.

Last edited:
I've voted Libertarian the past two presidential elections

If it weren't for me thinking it's a wasted vote, I would have too. However, it's a two-party system and America is in too much trouble to vote outside of the two parties. My vote has to count.

I do appreciate you voting that way, but in my opinion, it doesn't make a difference.

He most certainly wasn’t “in bed” with Putin. Putin did nothing while Trump was in office. Under Bush he invaded Georgia, under Obama he invaded and annexed Crimea, and under Biden he invaded the Donbas. Additionally, we shwacked like 300 Russians in Syria. He also, for the first time, provided an abundance of offensive weaponry to Ukraine which is directly contributing to Ukraine’s ability to hold Russia at bay. What he did do with Putin was tell him directly he’d bomb Moscow if Putin fvcked around.

The Russian collusion stuff is and was a lie predicated on the Steele Dossier. The Mueller report exonerated him from Russian Collusion. Many revelations came from the Flynn trial, specifically that the Agency knew and even warned the Bureau that it was a Clinton driven swift boat operation. Now, in this latest Durham trial, we’re finding out Mueller’s team uncovered the DNC operatives responsible for feeding the Intel to Steele and they chose not to investigate it. This has been followed very closely on this board and the information exists which fully deconstructs the whole operation.

'Pedo-Joe inherited a high-growth economy with low inflation, and he has turned it into a low-growth economy with the highest inflation rate in 40 years.'

I think Biden and Trump are two of the worst presidents in US history but for entirely different reasons:
  • Biden is a senile old man who can't be trusted to lead the country or make decisions for himself (he's a puppet of the DNC)
You probably don’t understand what the phrase meant

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT