ADVERTISEMENT

Waiting for Big Red Font...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
to post his observations from Section 105 where he roots for his alma mater (apparently he is the only WVU dude on this forum). After the three paragraph google list of games and comments he will tell us that the "lads played a good game but the football Gods were against us." He will then tell us why what we all saw wasn't really what happened etc. The post will end with a new reason why the Big 12-2=10 is the toughest conference in the world. No...on this particular day we sucked.

This sums it up. This particular day. And it was mainly the first quarter as opposed to the whole day.

Third quarter not too great either. Defense did better, but WVU came away empty in the redzone once or twice and had one or 2 turnovers that quarter. Not sure which combo, but 3 putrid offensive series when the defense was at least keeping them from a 4+ score lead.

to post his observations from Section 105 where he roots for his alma mater (apparently he is the only WVU dude on this forum). After the three paragraph google list of games and comments he will tell us that the "lads played a good game but the football Gods were against us." He will then tell us why what we all saw wasn't really what happened etc. The post will end with a new reason why the Big 12-2=10 is the toughest conference in the world. No...on this particular day we sucked.
A young WVU team lost by 7 points to a Top 25 team and "we sucked"? Boy, it must be tough to be a child, a spouse or a dog in your family! WVU made errors are critical times. The O line is the #1 problem because it makes the RBs and receivers and QB look worse. This was not a collapse, though. It was not having quite enough to get over the hump at critical times. I trust the climb. Doege will be our QB in 2020 and 2021 and will do far better than Kendall did this year. You have to see the light at the end of the tunnel or else you're a miserable POS. Pick a side.

The CliffsNotes version of Big Red Font's rambling post: I love me some moral victories, and just wait 'til next year!

A young WVU team lost by 7 points to a Top 25 team and "we sucked"? Boy, it must be tough to be a child, a spouse or a dog in your family! WVU made errors are critical times. The O line is the #1 problem because it makes the RBs and receivers and QB look worse. This was not a collapse, though. It was not having quite enough to get over the hump at critical times. I trust the climb. Doege will be our QB in 2020 and 2021 and will do far better than Kendall did this year. You have to see the light at the end of the tunnel or else you're a miserable POS. Pick a side.

For Pete's sake man, you just can't avoid stepping in it. The post you are replying to is in relation to the TTU game. For someone who claims such great acumen, you sure make some really big gaffs. You epitomize the adage that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Read the BellsToll post lol. You are not only a fake but a moron too.

ADVERTISEMENT