ADVERTISEMENT

VT’s Fuentes linked to Arkansas job

I defend the B1G in general and Ohio State specifically against ignorant attacks from posters such as yourself, Bucky. The only team that Ohio State played blew the Buckeyes out? Purdue? Ohio State beat four teams in the final rankings and finished No. 3, which was above chOkelahoma, which kept the Big 12 winless in the CFP. Indeed, you are the one you full of propaganda, and don't know a football from a cumquat. Perhaps, this is why you are ridiculed more than any other poster on here.

Problem with the ACC is this. Include their ex conference mate Maryland. They all come from talent rich states. Produces a lot of quality of athletes. Pretty much all the athletes originated from the SIAA.
Some just became basketball school and some football. They are just elite in something.

But the ones in that part of the country are mainly basketball schools.

A place where we use to look for football coaches. You can money whip them.

A lot of our best coaches came from those ACC schools

It’s going to be great seeing OSU from that rust belt conference put in its place once again by the southern sunshine conference(s).

Like Alabama did five years ago, yellowstream? Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Check out the NFL draft picks, including first rounders, during the past decade, and tell me how Ohio State stacks up vs. the "southern sunshine conferences."

It is the level of competition all over the field.

Ohio State is great but the rest of the conference is not doing real well in football.

LSU could possibly beat UGA so bad they see the light. They need the gospel of modern football in their life.

I defend the B1G in general and Ohio State specifically against ignorant attacks from posters such as yourself, Bucky. The only team that Ohio State played blew the Buckeyes out? Purdue? Ohio State beat four teams in the final rankings and finished No. 3, which was above chOkelahoma, which kept the Big 12 winless in the CFP. Indeed, you are the one you full of propaganda, and don't know a football from a cumquat. Perhaps, this is why you are ridiculed more than any other poster on here.

"Bucky"-- sure sign of trolling. Should I call you TOOSI?

No one has made " ignorant attacks" against the B10, just stated factually they are a media darling, failed to score in the last two playoffs, and are a one team dominated conference. All completely factually accurate.

Everyone knows year one the Buckeyes were given a gift insertion to the playoff at the expense of the BIG 12. This year Ohio State played 0 P5 opponents OOC, something that people are bashing Baylor about endlessly- but somehow it doesnt matter for tOSU, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc.?

TOSU benefitted in the playoff more than any team-- year one as mentioned, and also the year PSU beat them, won their division and the B10, yet were passed over because the media wanted them in.

So stop with the fake tears and whining, tOSU sees favoritism like no one outside the overinflated SEC.

They play in an easy to win conference, this year played 0 OOC teams, and therefore get highly ranked and a playoff spot. Meanwhile teams like OU and Baylor play more difficult schedules and have to earn their way in and get no slack.

It’s going to be great seeing OSU from that rust belt conference put in its place once again by the southern sunshine conference(s).

It wont be surprising to once again see tOSU blown out in the playoff. Theres really no one theyve faced this year outside B10 teams pumped up by the media as great so the Buckeyes would have faced ranked teams, to measure their success.

A UC G5 program coached by a former Buckeye coach is a dubious claim as a solid OOC foe.

Go to every state and look at their high school track 100 results for the state championship.

It is track meet football. Even in the box at times.

"Bucky"-- sure sign of trolling. Should I call you TOOSI?

No one has made " ignorant attacks" against the B10, just stated factually they are a media darling, failed to score in the last two playoffs, and are a one team dominated conference. All completely factually accurate.

Everyone knows year one the Buckeyes were given a gift insertion to the playoff at the expense of the BIG 12. This year Ohio State played 0 P5 opponents OOC, something that people are bashing Baylor about endlessly- but somehow it doesnt matter for tOSU, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc.?

TOSU benefitted in the playoff more than any team-- year one as mentioned, and also the year PSU beat them, won their division and the B10, yet were passed over because the media wanted them in.

So stop with the fake tears and whining, tOSU sees favoritism like no one outside the overinflated SEC.

They play in an easy to win conference, this year played 0 OOC teams, and therefore get highly ranked and a playoff spot. Meanwhile teams like OU and Baylor play more difficult schedules and have to earn their way in and get no slack.
Ohio State won the National Championship in 2014-2015, and the Big 12 still hasn't won a single CFP game, but here you are spewing your Goebbels-level propaganda, anyway. It's a shame that you continue to hide behind Oklahoma, which hasn't won a CFP game. No, Baylor's schedule hasn't been harder than Ohio State's under any reputable ranking system, so you've resorted to lying because you're desperate. Come back and see me when your favorite school actually sniffs a CFB berth, and we'll talk, Sucky (is that better, snowflake?)

[laughing]

Go to every state and look at their high school track 100 results for the state championship.

It is track meet football. Even in the box at times.
This would be an idiotic and meaningless exercise when you recruit nationally. The difference between the elite programs and the lesser ones boils down to defensive lineman. If you're able to snag the rare high four and five-star D-Linemen, then you'll compete with the Alabamas of the World, but there aren't many of these guys to go around, and most of them play high school in the South. The Buckeyes have quite a streak of top end DEs going in the Bosa brothers and Chase Young. Signing guys like this separates your program from all but a handful of others.

CFP era is an arbitrary date. You use it because you had a 12 year separation between championships.
Before then you had a much longer one.

Solid program and very consistent but it lacks the competition in the conference.
Ohio State and everyone else.

Big 12 has the same amount of NC since 2000 with two different schools while the B1G has had two with the same school .
Plus both schools have played for a NC in a winner take all more than the B1G has with one school.

This would be an idiotic and meaningless exercise when you recruit nationally. The difference between the elite programs and the lesser ones boils down to defensive lineman. If you're able to snag the rare high four and five-star D-Linemen, then you'll compete with the Alabamas of the World, but there aren't many of these guys to go around, and most of them play high school in the South. The Buckeyes have quite a streak of top end DEs going in the Bosa brothers and Chase Young. Signing guys like this separates your program from all but a handful of others.

Ohio St is the only one who can. Thought Ohio had a pretty high football IQ. Some of you make your state look ridiculous.

I forgot you aren't even from Ohio. You are a Marshall t shirt fan.

The CFP is our current system, which sucks for you. 2000 is a much more arbitrary year. No school has dominated a football conference like Oklahoma has the Big 12 since WVU joined the Big 12 (or Kansas in basketball, for that matter). Unless you've decided to go from WVU to Texas to Oklahoma, then you're not even in my neighborhood. Guess how many Big 12 schools have made it to the CFP? The B1G has two.

Ohio St is the only one who can. Thought Ohio had a pretty high football IQ. Some of you make your state look ridiculous.

I forgot you aren't even from Ohio. You are a Marshall t shirt fan.
Yep, you waved the white flag! I win, you lose.

More bullshit. But the funny thing is you waste your time on a WVU message board spreading it.

Ohio State doesn't play a team with a pulse all year. Not a single one.

We can start breaking down how bad the B1G has been outside of Ohio State.

They need more athletes. It can't be Ohio State with everything but the rest of you without anything.

I have proven this once and I will prove it again the level of the competition against Ohio St in the B1G and Oklahoma in the Big 12.
Difference is a lot of schools in the Big 12 has access to their own talent or talent close by
Been proven that even 3-4 underrated recruits in certain states could build teams capable of competiting at an elite level.

Not winning many games recruiting underrated talent in the Rust Belt

You root for WVU and obviously live in West Virginia. Morgantown is in the middle of the "rust belt." Quit slapping yourself in the face on a message board, WVPride304/Fake Texas Fan.

You cares where I live.

WVU can and should recruit as many athletes as they can get.
Someone from Ohio should know where you go.
Texas
Florida
Louisiana
Georgia
California

Ohio State won the National Championship in 2014-2015, and the Big 12 still hasn't won a single CFP game, but here you are spewing your Goebbels-level propaganda, anyway. It's a shame that you continue to hide behind Oklahoma, which hasn't won a CFP game. No, Baylor's schedule hasn't been harder than Ohio State's under any reputable ranking system, so you've resorted to lying because you're desperate. Come back and see me when your favorite school actually sniffs a CFB berth, and we'll talk, Sucky (is that better, snowflake?)

[laughing]

Its impossible to win when you are artificially excluded. The year Ohio State was gifted a spot and won TCU likely would have won the championship and Baylor was capable also-- but they werent allowed in despite having the better resume.

OKlahoma also might have won had they not been exluded a time or two despite having as good a resume as anyone, or being seeded last to have the toughest road to win.

Baylors schedule is more difficult under reputable ranking systems-- they have to play EVERYONE in their conference and then rematch the best team in the conference, while tOSU skips teams and then just plays the winner of the lightweight western division.

The BIG 12 is once again the highest rated CONFERENCE in reputable systems like Sagarin while the B10 east and west are both ranked lower.

The BIG 12 is more deserving of a playoff spot this season than any conference with their actual on field results-- but they cant control media bias for your luckeyes or Clemsuuun, or the SEC SeC bias.

If they have the same seeding and shot as everyone, the BIG 12 will win some , but unlike tOSU have to play a real schedule to get there in the first place just because they arent a media darling SUXU.

College Football didn't start with the CFP.
The reason why a school like Ohio State likes to use that data because it makes them look good.
Truthfully they have only won 2 NC since 1980.
They have been consistent more than anything else.

But in 2014
Ohio State deserved a playoff spot.
They started the season with a backup QB and struggle but by the end of the year were a CFP team. They proved it.

The team who was in question was Florida State but they were defending NC and were undefeated.

TCU wouldn't have won a NC. They probably would have beaten Florida State but TCU is one of the teams I am talking about.

Majority of those players were underrated recruits from Texas and North Louisiana.
They put together a team with those players that was as athletic and talented as teams made up of Top 100 recruits.

WVU fans should look at Ohio State and see that as a program that can compete with anyone in a state that doesn't produce the needed players to play football in 2019.

Most of their skill players and secondary are from elsewhere.

Every time that you step out of the State of West Virginia, you step on your crank, WVPrideWVU/FakeTexasFanZandt. Ohio produces far more D-I athletes than West Virginia, and it should, due to its much larger population. In fact, Ohio likely still only trails a handful of larger states in producing D-I football talent. Comparing tOSU and WVU speaks volumes about your true "fanhood." Only Alabama and Clemson have been more successful than Ohio State in the CFP era, which is the only era that matters, as it is our CURRENT system. Perhaps, you're so butthurt about the CFP because neither your real favorite team nor your fake one has sniffed a CFP berth. This whole trumped up, "I'm a Texas fan" thing has blown up in your face because you ignorantly believed that "Texas was back" when you decided to create this fraudulent profile. It sucks to be you...and even more so, the fake you.

Reactions: spartansstink
Texas is Back because you saw every program in the Big 12 make an effort to improve
This raised the level of the Big 12 including here at WVU.
WVU has to compete in a conference where Texas is pulling everyone to a different level.

No one cares about what a Marshall fan has to say.
Definitely no one cares what an Ohio St fan has to say.

Ohio St is a nobody in the Big 12. You should use a better team and program to make WVU jealous.

Texas is 7-5.
Your IQ is 80.
Run along now, and stop posting about me in every thread because I own your lame a$$.

They will be raising the bar again this off-season in the Big 12.
They are setting the bar in this conference.
You either compete with them or get left behind. In a conference with 10 schools it is much easier.

WVU has to have their mentality. Need to drop their dicks down.
You see what Iowa State just did with Matt Campbell.

Matt Campbell? So ISU gave a coach that is 26-24 (18-18) an extension to 2025. Idiots.

You should be smarter than that

First Iowa St coach to defeat all the Big 12 schools
First time Iowa St had three consecutive winning seasons since the late 1970s.

Could be already the best coach in Iowa St history even including your old buddy Johnny Majors

Iowa St is showing the dedication needed to be a football school.

Iowa St is connected to Big Ag in Iowa so they are finally getting the money needed to compete.

7-5 becomes 9-3 and maybe 10-2
They have put enough fear in Iowa that they may not want to play them.
Good.

After OU humbles Nebraska Iowa St can play Nebraska every September.
They have a much bigger name than Iowa.
Nebraska has to start at the bottom of the Big 12.

Texas is Back because you saw every program in the Big 12 make an effort to improve
This raised the level of the Big 12 including here at WVU.
WVU has to compete in a conference where Texas is pulling everyone to a different level.
Lowly WVU still has a winning record vs Texas since joining the league.

Sorry to tell you that everyone is chasing Oklahoma, not Texas.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You should be smarter than that

First Iowa St coach to defeat all the Big 12 schools
First time Iowa St had three consecutive winning seasons since the late 1970s.

Could be already the best coach in Iowa St history even including your old buddy Johnny Majors

Iowa St is showing the dedication needed to be a football school.

Iowa St is connected to Big Ag in Iowa so they are finally getting the money needed to compete.

7-5 becomes 9-3 and maybe 10-2
They have put enough fear in Iowa that they may not want to play them.
Good.

After OU humbles Nebraska Iowa St can play Nebraska every September.
They have a much bigger name than Iowa.
Nebraska has to start at the bottom of the Big 12.

Yeah cause 7-5 is what ISU strives for. Not everyone is going to be 9-3 in the Big 12. Somebody has to lose and it's not going to be WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT