ADVERTISEMENT

VOL Fan here

soldier vet

Sophomore
Dec 25, 2017
You guys played a good game. TN still has a long ways to go. Congrats on the win. First time meeting hope we can meet more often. At Morgantown and in Knoxville. again Congrats on the win. I would say a great win but as you know it looked pretty easy for the Mountaineers.

You guys played a good game. TN still has a long ways to go. Congrats on the win. First time meeting hope we can meet more often. At Morgantown and in Knoxville. again Congrats on the win. I would say a great win but as you know it looked pretty easy for the Mountaineers.
I'm not sure you really have that far to go once it starts clicking. There is some serious talent on that roster and they just need to learn to win again.

I will love it when Tennessee is great again. They have great tradition and fans. Knoxville rocks.

I will love it when Tennessee is great again. They have great tradition and fans. Knoxville rocks.
Thanks Guys for making an old soldier smile. Hope TN can get to win some games in the SEC. You guys have a good team. I will keep an eye on you guys this season. Hell I will pull for you too. I have to tell you today i was pulling for my VOLS. I am man enough to admit that they were just outplayed. Good luck this season. I have a lot of good friends in WV.

One game does not make or end a season. Stick with your team thru thick and thin...

I think Grier will make a lot of defenses look less than sparkling this season. Sure hope so.

Need some shoring up on defense, but I think Gibby can handle that so I'm not excessively worried there either.

40-14 against any SEC team in nothing to scoff at. I certainly don't.

And with the long lightning delay, the team handled that well, too.

M an, Grier tore up Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

[cheers]

Your team gave me a first half scare. But when we scored 2 straight 2nd half I knew we had it.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT