ADVERTISEMENT

VOL Fan here Peace

LOL, well this ole dumb ass is back. I just want to say hi. I opened the thread kind of late so i'm sorry. I'm here now.

Only a loser is on sites opening accts on Christmas. You and your multiple accts are sad for you and your family.

Okay i guess no one wants to chat so i guess i will go and come back in a few days to read the message you left for me.

Look guys!!! This loser is now quoting and replying to himself. Listen man I’m just the next goofball but you’re not real good at this.

Well it was cold that day. you seem to think i was not at that game. well i was and i wish i had been at Neyland.

Can’t make this stuff up gents. Man the site has been down. Can not wait for August. Traffic on here is sadly going down. I’m an every other day guy now because of the low IQs that can’t talk shop.

I'm not a Texas moron. I'm a VOL fan that use to live in WV and when i left, i left a lot of good friends. I also got to enjoy a good football game WV and Kent State. WV won that game although it was a good game. Kent State just could not keep up with the mountaineers.

It's WVU not WV.

Kick Off 57 °F 1995, Sept. 23 WVU 45 Kent State 6

Net Yds Rushing - Kent State 14 on 43 carries
Net Yards Passing - Kent State 64
Total Yds - Kent State 78

Yeah it was a good game....Go home troll.

God Bless The USA....

Joining the military is not an easy decision, and for a refugee/immigrant, there are other issues to contend with for themselves and their families.

DSC041041-300x199.gif
Thats right.

It's WVU not WV.

okay sorry about that.

God Bless The USA....

Joining the military is not an easy decision, and for a refugee/immigrant, there are other issues to contend with for themselves and their families.

DSC041041-300x199.gif
were you ever in the Military? probably not. You have to take a test.

My Brother told me to never join the military. Probably had something to do with Vietnam and agent orange. So f off.
Yeah let someone else defend the freedom you enjoy. You probably could not join the military if you wanted to and that is why you are trying to be such a smart ass to me. Probably a good thing you didn't join. Plus you know nothing about the military. Talking about agent orange. LOL.

Look guys!!! This loser is now quoting and replying to himself. Listen man I’m just the next goofball but you’re not real good at this.
Yes i understand im not real good at this. I guess i should have come on here and say hey you bunch of WV idiots. I just want to see what a bunch of backward assholes are doing that try to act like they are better then anyone else. Hell i lived in the hell hole, glad to leave. How is that, i'm getting better. WV LOL.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
It's WVU not WV.

What an idiot. I am home.

Only a loser is on sites opening accts on Christmas. You and your multiple accts are sad for you and your family.
This loser retired at the age 42 and working on my 2nd retirement. you are probably still in school afraid of agent orange.

I think if we lose this game we will be in store for a long season. Tennessee is not very good.
Right. If WVU loses to the Vols with all our offense firepower and Gibson rebuilding the defense, it will be a LONG season. Going 3-0 is almost mandatory to avoid a disappointing season. North Carolina State might be tougher than the Vols, but losing to either and Youngstown is unacceptable with all the talent behind Grier.

Last edited:
Right. If WVU loses to the Vols will all our offense firepower and Gibson rebuilding the defense, it will be a LONG season. Going 3-0 is almost mandatory to avoid a disappointing season. North Carolina State might be tougher than the Vols, but losing to either and Youngstown is unacceptable with all the talent behind Grier.
Well, I'm a VOL fan but i really don't think TN will win. i wish they would, I wish they win every game but i don't think TN will beat WV.

Yeah let someone else defend the freedom you enjoy. You probably could not join the military if you wanted to and that is why you are trying to be such a smart ass to me. Probably a good thing you didn't join. Plus you know nothing about the military. Talking about agent orange. LOL.

You're nothing more than a glorified recruiter. So go dig a hole with your falsification of your claimed glory. It's obvious you're young dumb ass.

Agent Orange is an herbicide and defoliant chemical, one of the tactical use Rainbow Herbicides. It is widely known for its use by the U.S. military as part of its herbicidal warfare program, Operation Ranch Hand, during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971.

Because Agent Orange and other Vietnam-era herbicides contained dioxin in the form of TCDD, it had immediate and long-term effects. Additionally, dioxin is linked to type 2 diabetes, immune system dysfunction, nerve disorders, muscular dysfunction, hormone disruption and heart disease.

Next time you want to rub your cock do it on your own time.

I'm being a smart ass to you because I know who you really are, Troll.

You're no more a VOl fan than Falls eers is a Bama fan. neither of you are.

You're nothing more than a glorified recruiter. So go dig a hole with your falsification of your claimed glory. It's obvious you're young dumb ass.

Agent Orange is an herbicide and defoliant chemical, one of the tactical use Rainbow Herbicides. It is widely known for its use by the U.S. military as part of its herbicidal warfare program, Operation Ranch Hand, during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971.

Because Agent Orange and other Vietnam-era herbicides contained dioxin in the form of TCDD, it had immediate and long-term effects. Additionally, dioxin is linked to type 2 diabetes, immune system dysfunction, nerve disorders, muscular dysfunction, hormone disruption and heart disease.

Next time you want to rub your cock do it on your own time.

I'm being a smart ass to you because I know who you really are, Troll.

You're no more a VOl fan than Falls eers is a Bama fan. neither of you are.

Every time I think Vietnam, I think about having to read My Lai in college. That was gross and human kind at its worst...potentially next to any kind of genocide.

Every time I think Vietnam, I think about having to read My Lai in college. That was gross and human kind at its worst...potentially next to any kind of genocide.

The massacre began as an ordinary search-and-destroy mission preceded by an artillery barrage aimed at the rice paddies northwest of the village. The 105-millimeter shells were supposed to land 400 meters away from My Lai, but some of the rounds fell near houses. The artillery was intended to harass Vietcong; but there were no Vietcong in My Lai, not any more at least, so it merely damaged houses and dikes and forced residents to hide in bunkers.

Captain Medina allowed his troops to use prisoners as human mine detectors and personally beat captives during interrogations.

While emphasizing aggressiveness and the liveliness of heavy combat during the assault, both Lieutenant Colonel Barker and Captain Medina failed to provide instructions for how to handle noncombatants. When assigned to investigate the actions of his own men, Lieutenant Colonel Barker wrote a superficial report that cleared Charlie Company of wrong doing.

The events at My Lai became public a year later. Several officers were brought to trial in 1971, but only Lieutenant Calley was convicted. He was released from prison in 1974.

This war was poorly thought out with no plan or direction. There was no meaning behind it other than attempting to stop communism.

Every time I think of Vietnam it reminds me of the the death of my brother. Who died from cancer 2 years ago and more than likely was caused by the use of agent orange.

The massacre began as an ordinary search-and-destroy mission preceded by an artillery barrage aimed at the rice paddies northwest of the village. The 105-millimeter shells were supposed to land 400 meters away from My Lai, but some of the rounds fell near houses. The artillery was intended to harass Vietcong; but there were no Vietcong in My Lai, not any more at least, so it merely damaged houses and dikes and forced residents to hide in bunkers.

Captain Medina allowed his troops to use prisoners as human mine detectors and personally beat captives during interrogations.

While emphasizing aggressiveness and the liveliness of heavy combat during the assault, both Lieutenant Colonel Barker and Captain Medina failed to provide instructions for how to handle noncombatants. When assigned to investigate the actions of his own men, Lieutenant Colonel Barker wrote a superficial report that cleared Charlie Company of wrong doing.

The events at My Lai became public a year later. Several officers were brought to trial in 1971, but only Lieutenant Calley was convicted. He was released from prison in 1974.

This war was poorly thought out with no plan or direction. There was no meaning behind it other than attempting to stop communism.

Every time I think of Vietnam it reminds me of the the death of my brother. Who died from cancer 2 years ago and more than likely was caused by the use of agent orange.
Sorry for the loss of you brother.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
This loser retired at the age 42 and working on my 2nd retirement. you are probably still in school afraid of agent orange.

It true then we’re both doing well. Also I missed your tag so if you are indeed a vet apologies and thank u for your service.

Solider vet- you are on the free board so you”ll find trolls and dregs mixed in with a good poster or two. I have a serious question. Do you find “thank you for your service” patronizing when coming from civilians?

Medina had his agenda and with Calley being a "yes man," he knew damn well what Barker wanted and what occurred was on him. I've read that book that is mostly testimony and its sad. People knew what they were doing was wrong

Medina had his agenda and with Calley being a "yes man," he knew damn well what Barker wanted and what occurred was on him. I've read that book that is mostly testimony and its sad. People knew what they were doing was wrong
Agree 100%

I just want to say HI. I spent 20 years in the Army and during that time i was selected to be an ARMY Recruiter and i recruited in WV. I was in Logan county and later they moved me to Ripley WV. Just want to say HI. I remember a weekend when i went to Morgan Town and watched a game . I am from TN and have always been a VOL Fan but that day i was pulling for WV when they played Kent State.
Spent 8 months in Loudon, TN when I was working at the Lenoir City plant of Eaton. LOVED the Tennessee people. I've always regretted having to move due to my job. Very friendly and down to earth people..............that describes all the Tennessee people I got to know. Very similar to West Virginia folks..............
I still recall driving up to Knoxville with Jerry Windall, Ed Estes and Pen Hyams to watch the first 5 games that Johnny Majors coached in his first year back at Tennessee.........
Having said all that, I hope we clean Tennessee's clock.

Spent 8 months in Loudon, TN when I was working at the Lenoir City plant of Eaton. LOVED the Tennessee people. I've always regretted having to move due to my job. Very friendly and down to earth people..............that describes all the Tennessee people I got to know. Very similar to West Virginia folks..............
I still recall driving up to Knoxville with Jerry Windall, Ed Estes and Pen Hyams to watch the first 5 games that Johnny Majors coached in his first year back at Tennessee.........
Having said all that, I hope we clean Tennessee's clock.
I know all the places you are talking about. That's what i am talking about when i lived in WV. I had been recruiting up in Vermont. I could not wait to leave that place. They were big time anti Military. LOL They called me a flat lander. When i left Vermont i got orders to go to WV. I felt like i was back home. The people were good people and i saw a lot of hard working people while i was there. I'm not sure if you have ever heard of Speedwell TN, it is right there where Cumberland Gap is. Well that is where i am from. When i left WV i got orders to come here to Fort Knox and once i retired from the Army i got a Job doing what i did my last 4 years. I work for the Army Recruiting Command. I don't recruit anymore, I check out enlistment applications looking for Fraud enlistment's. We investigate to see what happened. Well you may just do that. Clean the VOLS clocks. We lost a lot of players last year. Just like you, you will pull for your team and i will pull for the VOLS!

ADVERTISEMENT