ADVERTISEMENT

VOL Fan here Peace

soldier vet

Sophomore
Dec 25, 2017
I just want to say HI. I spent 20 years in the Army and during that time i was selected to be an ARMY Recruiter and i recruited in WV. I was in Logan county and later they moved me to Ripley WV. Just want to say HI. I remember a weekend when i went to Morgan Town and watched a game . I am from TN and have always been a VOL Fan but that day i was pulling for WV when they played Kent State.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
riveting-tale-chap.jpg

Welcome ‘ole chap. These type of preseason bowl games are fun for the fans and get some good national pub. The Mountain Men vs Rocky Top should be a good one!

You were stationed in Logan County? You have my sympathies!-joking. How may years back? Before or after Corridor G allowed a straight shot to Charleston?

So a Tennessee guy opens up a thread then disappears LOL. Some people are just dumb.

So a Tennessee guy opens up a thread then disappears LOL. Some people are just dumb.

I see your insults aren't reserved solely for WVU fans. I have no idea why Vernon continues to allow your infantile drivel to infect this forum. My guess is that he hopes you'll chase people to the Blue Lot.

Reactions: DoogEER
I see your insults aren't reserved solely for WVU fans. I have no idea why Vernon continues to allow your infantile drivel to infect this forum. My guess is that he hopes you'll chase people to the Blue Lot.

Listen mall cop I didn’t insult anyone. Quit being a trouble maker. It’s a troll acct. He’s probably the Texas moron. Stop stalking me dude. I thought you were an athlete. You’re acting like a geek with all the cryin. Most on here are great fans and I respect them and value their feedback. Stop payin tough guy and add some value. My threads and posts generally are talking points. There’s like 4-6 of you that take this way to seriously. Just stop pal.

Listen mall cop I didn’t insult anyone. Quit being a trouble maker. It’s a troll acct. He’s probably the Texas moron. Stop stalking me dude. I thought you were an athlete. You’re acting like a geek with all the cryin. Most on here are great fans and I respect them and value their feedback. Stop payin tough guy and add some value. My threads and posts generally are talking points. There’s like 4-6 of you that take this way to seriously. Just stop pal.

How do you know it's a troll account?

Signed,
Mall Cop
Trouble Maker
Stalker
Geek
Tough guy

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Let’s give this fake or non-fake OP a break. He simply wanted to say “Hawaii.” The matter of fact, he used the postal abbreviation and said it twice. Hawaii, y’all. I come in peace.

Signed,
Mall Cop
Trouble Maker
Stalker
Geek
Tough guy

I’m not wrong though. You’re all those and more. I assumed it was a troll acct because of my experience since 2002.

Welcome ‘ole chap. These type of preseason bowl games are fun for the fans and get some good national pub. The Mountain Men vs Rocky Top should be a good one!
Yes well to be honest, i'm not sure how TN is going to be this season. I hope we can get to a Bowl Game. We have a lot of new players and for 2 straight years we have had lots of injuries. I hope it is a good game and may the best team win.

Let’s give this fake or non-fake OP a break. He simply wanted to say “Hawaii.” The matter of fact, he used the postal abbreviation and said it twice. Hawaii, y’all. I come in peace.
Yes, i do come in peace. I lived in WV from 1993 to 1998. I was there and i had just got there in 1993 when we had that big snow. and i was there when we got that big flood. I was all over WV as a Recruiter.

Signed,
Mall Cop
Trouble Maker
Stalker
Geek
Tough guy
I'm not a Texas moron. I'm a VOL fan that use to live in WV and when i left, i left a lot of good friends. I also got to enjoy a good football game WV and Kent State. WV won that game although it was a good game. Kent State just could not keep up with the mountaineers.

You were stationed in Logan County? You have my sympathies!-joking. How may years back? Before or after Corridor G allowed a straight shot to Charleston?
No they opened that while i was up in Ripley. Jackson County. I had 2 recruiting stations in WV. I went to Logan and after 3 years they sent me to Ripley WV.

No they opened that while i was up in Ripley. Jackson County. I had 2 recruiting stations in WV. I went to Logan and after 3 years they sent me to Ripley WV.
At the time I was there we didn't have anything in Logan. My wife is from Germany and she did not know what to think. We did meet a lot of good people in Logan and Ripley. We left a lot of good friends.

How’s your team? Enough new blood to move the needle?
Well we are getting some new blood and we are getting players back healthy. Plus Pruitt has recruited some grad transfers to help out. Butch Jones fired the S&C coach and never bothered to replace him so we got all these injuries for the last 2 years so i'm not sure how TN will look this year.

I just want to say HI. I spent 20 years in the Army and during that time i was selected to be an ARMY Recruiter and i recruited in WV. I was in Logan county and later they moved me to Ripley WV. Just want to say HI. I remember a weekend when i went to Morgan Town and watched a game . I am from TN and have always been a VOL Fan but that day i was pulling for WV when they played Kent State.
How do you guys like being in the Big 12. I would not like it. Got to travel all the United States to watch an away game. I don't think i would like that. I Live here in KY and i don't like KY at all.

Okay i guess no one wants to chat so i guess i will go and come back in a few days to read the message you left for me.

I'm not a Texas moron. I'm a VOL fan that use to live in WV and when i left, i left a lot of good friends. I also got to enjoy a good football game WV and Kent State. WV won that game although it was a good game. Kent State just could not keep up with the mountaineers.

You said you were in WV between 1993 and 1998 and went to the Kent State game and said it was a "good game."

We played Kent State in 1995 and won 45-6. Yes, sounds like a good game.

You said you were in WV between 1993 and 1998 and went to the Kent State game and said it was a "good game."

We played Kent State in 1995 and won 45-6. Yes, sounds like a good game.
Okay sorry, I thought it was a good game I know me and my Reserve recruiter drove to Morgan town from the Ripley recruiting station just across the street from Tom Peadon car dealership. It was cold that day.

Last edited:
I think if we lose this game we will be in store for a long season. Tennessee is not very good.
LOL! How do you know if TN is no good. I'm not sure how TN is going to be this year. I know they were no good last year but you can't really go by that. in 1998 they won a national champ but that was in 1998 so things change year to year. Last year they could'nt even get to a Bowl Game. You may be right, they may not be any good.

LOL! How do you know if TN is no good. I'm not sure how TN is going to be this year. I know they were no good last year but you can't really go by that. in 1998 they won a national champ but that was in 1998 so things change year to year. Last year they could'nt even get to a Bowl Game. You may be right, they may not be any good.

Good for you and Tennessee. But this is 2018 not 1998. If we don't beat this awful Tenn. team and a good NC State then we will have a new coach.

I have seen what's returning and it's not good for you.

Okay sorry, I thought it was a good game I know me and my Reserve recruiter drove to Morgan town from the Ripley recruiting station just across the street from Tom Peadon car dealership. It was cold that day.
I don't know if you're a troll or not. All I'll say is the '95 WVU vs. Kent State game was my first live game experience at Mountaineer Field. I LOVED it. I'll never forget it. Also, it was 50 degrees and sunny at the 1:00 PM kickoff time that day. Not cold at all. High temp was 58 degrees at around 3:20 PM.
http://wvustats.com/sport/football/game/1035

Last edited:
Good for you and Tennessee. But this is 2018 not 1998. If we don't beat this awful Tenn. team and a good NC State then we will have a new coach.

I have seen what's returning and it's not good for you.
I did not say TN was going to win. it's just we lost a lot of players and we have some grad transfers coming in. we have players that have been injured and most of all we have a new coaching staff. So i'm just saying, you are special if you know that TN is going to be awful. Let me tell you this you may be right. you may be wrong because you nor anyone else knows what TN will be like except the coaches. You guys have had some transfers as well. so Lets play the game. TN maybe awful.

I don't know if you're a troll or not. All I'll say is the '95 WVU vs. Kent State game was my first live game experience at Mountaineer Field. I LOVED it. I'll never forget it. Also, it was 50 degrees and sunny at the 1:00 PM kickoff time that day. Not cold at all. High temp was 58 degrees at around 3:20 PM.
http://wvustats.com/sport/football/game/1035
Okay so what is your point. I thought it was cold.

Come say HI and all i get is people that want to argue and think, i was not at a game because im a VOL fan that watched a game in Morgantown. I thought it was cold. it did warm up after a while. I was in the Army and stationed in WV on recruiting duty and went to a game with my reserve recruiter who was from WV.

Last edited:
God Bless The USA....

Joining the military is not an easy decision, and for a refugee/immigrant, there are other issues to contend with for themselves and their families.

DSC041041-300x199.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT