ADVERTISEMENT

Vindman Reveals in Memoir That He Was the Whistleblower in Trump Sham Impeachment

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Still amazes me he thought he had that much power as Lt Col. I use to tell Lt Col to Fvch off, professionally of course.

Reactions: JWG66
Ugggg, friggin olds. Denzil, I believe he means he is able to tactfully tell someone the equivalent of fvck off without actually saying those words.

Ugggg, friggin olds. Denzil, I believe he means he is able to tactfully tell someone the equivalent of fvck off without actually saying those words.
I think he said he was in the AirForce. He wouldn't have been able to deal with a lot Marine Corps Senior Enlisted.

How do you "PROFESSIONALLY" tell anyone to "fvck off"? That would be "conduct unbecoming".

That order isn't lawful and violates Base Orders, Marine Corps Orders, and the UCMJ so we aren't fvcking doing that because you will get relieved off duty and sent to Fort Leavenworth. May I suggest other options that accomplishes your goals and doesn't get you relieved off duty Sir ?

Also conduct unbecoming only applies to Officers. Enlisted are charged with failure to obey lawful orders.

Still amazes me he thought he had that much power as Lt Col. I use to tell Lt Col to Fvch off, professionally of course.

He didn't. Just complained to the right people in Congress who ran with it. Notice he didn't get promoted and is a civilian now.

He didn't. Just complained to the right people in Congress who ran with it. Notice he didn't get promoted and is a civilian now.
Wasn't he finally given the promotion? Did he accept it? Fat fvck

Uh, I think he complained to the wrong people and he did not get prosecuted or go bankrupt legally defending himself.

Uh, I think he complained to the wrong people and he did not get prosecuted or go bankrupt legally defending himself.
Right people for the Democrats cause. The entire thing was bullshit.

Wasn't he finally given the promotion? Did he accept it? Fat fvck
No he retired a Lt. Col. He didn't get selected by the promotion board. All the books and crying by him isn't going to change that fact either.

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! If that is what he meant then he should have stated it more professionally; I think we all know what he mean't. If I am old and don't understand, reeducate me as to how one tells another to ''fvck off" and do so tactfully and professionally.

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! If that is what he meant then he should have stated it more professionally; I think we all know what he mean't. If I am old and don't understand, reeducate me as to how one tells another to ''fvck off" and do so tactfully and professionally.
You tell them to have a wonderful day.

Reactions: Airport
Probably another lie. Why would anyone believe anything that guy says?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT