ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon, is it possible...

bfeld35

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2002
...for you to add another button at the bottom of each post where posters can now "Like", Reply" or "Quote"...I'm thinking a button where we could "Dislike" or "WTF" or "You're Deranged" or some similar option...might minimize the frequent compulsion to post a full response to someone's provocative ramblings, and give the rest of us respite from the detritus of a compromised mind...

Reactions: fide nemini
...for you to add another button at the bottom of each post where posters can now "Like", Reply" or "Quote"...I'm thinking a button where we could "Dislike" or "WTF" or "You're Deranged" or some similar option...might minimize the frequent compulsion to post a full response to someone's provocative ramblings, and give the rest of us respite from the detritus of a compromised mind...
Not a bad idea at all.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT