ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas likes the Hokies

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Giving the cousins anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5 points.

Based on what I'm reading on these boards, I have to think placing my 401K on the cousins would be a sure thing, right? I've been reading about this All American, Heisman winning QB, and all, so I just don't see how the cousins could lose this one.

Tony, should I believe what the cousins are saying?

Doesn't Vegas have the over/under for wins for us this year at 6?
I didn't check what they had you boys pegged at. I rely heavily on the knowledge of the cousins when it comes to your team. I'm reading you guys have the over/under for wins at 10 or 11. I have to see what Tony says about this.

Based on what I'm reading on these boards, I have to think placing my 401K on the cousins would be a sure thing, right? I've been reading about this All American, Heisman winning QB, and all, so I just don't see how the cousins could lose this one.

There has to be better/safer investments on 9/2/17 than WVU-VPI. That tilt will be a dogfight, IMHO, might as well flip a coin as to play WVU + 2 1/2, not saying the misguided Cousins can't beat the Hokies but why bet on it. I do like UK - 10 1/2 as much has anybody that first weekend, S. Miss lost their good QB and UK is stoked to beat their ass after blowing a big halftime lead to the Golden Eagles last year!

I'm also anxious to see the line when the Hornets invade Morgantown.

I'm guessing the line to be close to 60, but I'm not sure what the Hornets have coming back from last seasons 0 for the world campaign. I know Youngstown had the cousins on the ropes last season, but then again, Delaware State is no Youngstown State.

I'm also anxious to see the line when the Hornets invade Morgantown.

I'm guessing the line to be close to 60, but I'm not sure what the Hornets have coming back from last seasons 0 for the world campaign. I know Youngstown had the cousins on the ropes last season, but then again, Delaware State is no Youngstown State.
Hornets has had their stingers pulled to be sure.....Cousins taking no chances in that tilt! Smack aside I am curious to see what the line will be when the Pirates invade Morgantown! ECU Pirates ,not your random Morgantown Butt Pirate.

Vegas is probably shaking in their boots worried about whether you two clowns are going to break their bank.......[laughing]

I have to see what Tony says about this.

Overheard in Vegas -

Bookie 1 "There's a guy named MichiganHerd wanting to bet his 401-k on the WVU/VaTech game"
Bookie 2 "That's good, we will take his money"
Bookie 1 "You don't understand, he's using TonyCried as his consultant"
Bookie 2 "OMG.......say it isn't so"

Overheard in Vegas -

Bookie 1 "There's a guy named MichiganHerd wanting to bet his 401-k on the WVU/VaTech game"
Bookie 2 "That's good, we will take his money"
Bookie 1 "You don't understand, he's using TonyCried as his consultant"
Bookie 2 "OMG.......say it isn't so"
Bookie 3 - "Don't you boys read the MMB forum?....WVU should be favored over the Hokies by 27"

remember...Vegas liked Hillary in a landslide

ADVERTISEMENT