ADVERTISEMENT

Vance says school shootings are 'a fact of life.' That's cowardice, not leadership.

Fake News: AP had to correct and issue apology.

Ouch! Always embarrassing when someone posts misinformation.
The quote is legit, the linked story hasn't changed, there is no correction, couldn't find an apology. They added context as per the site. He's said it's a fact of life that anyone can walk into a school and shoot it up....thus school shootings are a fact of life as per Vance. Don't you all have some holocaust deniers to interview?

Last edited:
The quote is legit, the linked story hasn't changed, there is no correction, couldn't find an apology. They added context as per the site. He's said it's a fact of life that anyone can walk into a school and shoot it up....thus school shootings are a fact of life as per Vance. Don't you all have some holocaust deniers to interview?

There is nothing wrong with what he said. You think there is because you read and fell for a sensationalized fake news headline. I know that the job numbers this morning are not great for Kamala but no reason to spread misinformation.

JD Vance: "I know Kamala Harris's answer to this is to take law abiding Americans guns away from them. I don't like this, I don't like to admit this, I don't like that this is a fact of life. But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets and we have got to bolster security at our schools."

Hit the blue button.

Vance what a joke. Thanks donny for ****ing the Republican Party. Couldn’t have done it without you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT