ADVERTISEMENT

UVA beats VPI

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
snaps 15 consecutive losses to VPI

UVA now faces certain death to Clemson in ACC title game. I might be rooting for UVA 2 weeks in a row now.[sick]

Reactions: beatVT
And people on this very board were howling because that WVU didn't take that Hooker kid as a transfer QB when he was thinking about leaving lovely Blacksburg. After watching him blow that UVA - VPI game single-handily, he ain't no John Lee.

"Give me Doege for two full years, Alex!" is my answer.

Tech needs to go back to their traditional QB recruiting grounds, 20 year old guys that cruise Middle Schools looking for dates. Ah, Marcus Vick, we barely knew you!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
WVU should have had Doege for two years -the season that just ended and next.

Shame Brown wasted a whole season on his first pick.

He still gets two years Buck, '20 and '21. He didn't play enough to void his eligibility for this year. A transfer or a freshman has to play in excess of four games to have it pulled. Doege played in only four games, therefore he has two more years.

I think the NCAA does this stuff to confuse old coots like you and I? The days of "You walked on the field for the punt team because the guy ahead of you got the runs, you lose a year." is sadly over.

I'm still ticked the O-line can block with it's hands and bump and run coverage has gone the way of the dinosaurs. The climb block was a thing of beauty for launching D-linemen and you could decapitate a WR as soon as the ball was snapped. That was real football.

Dumbass of the year. WVU finished 5-7 not 1-11 like you have said all year.

Brown wanted Doege for the 2020 and 2021 because you can't have 3 seniors in the same fricking class moron.

For the posters that cant read and really dont know much- Brown should have played Doege this entire year so WVU had a better chance to win and be bowl eligible. Then he would still have a year of eligibility remaining.

Sitting him on the bench for the future just shows Brown isnt confident he can land another skilled QB in the next year or two. You dont waste a season, you play the best players to give yourself the best shot at winning. Doege could be injured in the first game next year or the year after, then what was the wasted season for? You go with the best shot at winning, but Brown obviously has problems evaluating the talent on hand as evidenced by the multiple shifts he made all season at nearly every position.

If Brown has one more seasons like this one then he himself isnt going to have much longer at WVU himself.

Did you know when you eat rump roast you’re eating a cow’s butt?

For the posters that cant read and really dont know much- Brown should have played Doege this entire year so WVU had a better chance to win and be bowl eligible. Then he would still have a year of eligibility remaining.

Sitting him on the bench for the future just shows Brown isnt confident he can land another skilled QB in the next year or two. You dont waste a season, you play the best players to give yourself the best shot at winning. Doege could be injured in the first game next year or the year after, then what was the wasted season for? You go with the best shot at winning, but Brown obviously has problems evaluating the talent on hand as evidenced by the multiple shifts he made all season at nearly every position.

If Brown has one more seasons like this one then he himself isnt going to have much longer at WVU himself.
I have posted before and you can go find it yourself....Doege wasnt ready at the start of the season. What part of that twat do you not get?

There is a part of me that really wants this to be a troll job because if anybody is as stupid as you appear...Lord help them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT