ADVERTISEMENT

US Women's Soccer

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Not sure how I feel about rooting for a team that allows a lesbo to wear the team colors in representing the country overseas, while openly being an unpatriotic, anti-American.

Wouldn't hurt me to see them lose, as long as they keep her on the team.

I think he's a bored troll. I mean he's a Marshall fan, ffs.
No doubt. But giving the chance to help him out on pointing out his faults when he is confused about his own problems, I'll bite on the trolling thread.

ITT

DynamicImageHandler_26285f0b-8fd0-40eb-af8a-1f0834fcd1d8.png

Not sure how I feel about rooting for a team that allows a lesbo to wear the team colors in representing the country overseas, while openly being an unpatriotic, anti-American.

Wouldn't hurt me to see them lose, as long as they keep her on the team.

She's more patriotic than you'll ever be, but nice troll.

Reactions: WVUBRU
She's more patriotic than you'll ever be, but nice troll.
Nice attempt at being a douche, but I'm a helluva lot more Patriotic than everybody else (excluding dave) who has posted ITT. Each and every one of you are anti-America, pro-communist, anti-flag, pro-pride, anti-military, pro Mullahs. Sickening individuals you anti-Trumpers seem to be.

Nice attempt at being a douche, but I'm a helluva lot more Patriotic than everybody else (excluding dave) who has posted ITT. Each and every one of you are anti-America, pro-communist, anti-flag, pro-pride, anti-military, pro Mullahs. Sickening individuals you anti-Trumpers seem to be.

e25f63a173e2bf693b196e1277180d28.jpg

Reactions: bamaEER
Oh 00, you sly troll you, that d-bag wolverine fan is the only homophobe in this thread. Well, except you of course.
There are two who were named who seem quite interested in discussing my penis every day. Maybe your gaydar is on the fritz?

There are two who were named who seem quite interested in discussing my penis every day. Maybe your gaydar is on the fritz?

Boomboom loves his racist, homophobic, liberal friends.

Boom, what is homophobic about my post? The lesbian came out to announce she was a lesbian several years back. My post is about the self proclaimed lesbian being anti American whole representing the country I love overseas.

I don't think she should be on the team, based on the way she feels about her own country.

Boom, what is homophobic about my post? The lesbian came out to announce she was a lesbian several years back. My post is about the self proclaimed lesbian being anti American whole representing the country I love overseas.

I don't think she should be on the team, based on the way she feels about her own country.
team that allows a lesbo to wear the team colors in representing the country overseas, while
Couldn’t you have just made it about dissing the flag? Nah, ya had to address her sexuality first - as if it has some relevance?

Reactions: WVUBRU
Couldn’t you have just made it about dissing the flag? Nah, ya had to address her sexuality first - as if it has some relevance?

tjebarr said:
is that what your boyfriend said when he saw your tiny prick? you queer fat loser.

tjebarr said:
is that what your boyfriend said when he saw your tiny prick? you queer fat loser.
Don’t know, maybe T J’s gay too? I do know that those that rage about the gays the most, usually do it out of self loathing.

ADVERTISEMENT