ADVERTISEMENT

US spies say the Hunter Biden email controversy shows how 'exploitable' and 'grotesquely vulnerable' Trump and Giuliani are to Russian intelligence

The FBI has been politicized and is a weapon against conservatives. The House should not fund them a dollar going forward.

Shut up moron.
LOL. You are probably correct about the FBI being politicized, but you can as much blame Trump for that than anyone else. He just wasn't as successful.

LOL. You are probably correct about the FBI being politicized, but you can as much blame Trump for that than anyone else. He just wasn't as successful.

Steele dossier called, said you're an absolute moron.

The FBI was politicized long before Trump's been in politics.
I don't get it , the people you voted for has been in office for 50 and you blame a guy whose been in politics for what 7 years now for stuff that's wrong.... really? Do you honestly believe he did all that in just 4 years with every msm on his azz . I'm guessing you don't believe the twitter files ?

Yeah. Only Democrats do it. Simple idea for a simpleton.

Your example was only Trump getting them to stop investigating bogus claims attributed to Hillbag's team, and they didn't. How did Trump politicize it again?

Your example was only Trump getting them to stop investigating bogus claims attributed to Hillbag's team, and they didn't. How did Trump politicize it again?
Yeah. I guess him asking for a pledge of loyalty from Comey and then asking him to drop the case against Michael Flynn and then after Comey refused he fired him was not a politicization of the department.

Many other examples just as there are many examples of him lying, but you morons on here still don't believe he's a liar. Its only Obama, Biden and Dems. Again simple arguments for simpletons.

ADVERTISEMENT