ADVERTISEMENT

US and Russia carrying out massive prisoner swap that is expected to include Evan Gershkovich and Paul Whelan

Could have been done a year ago but they put it off until 90 days before the election and Putin was more than happy to assist his choice for President.

Last edited:
Putin wants the crazy lady to be president as the US will fall apart in her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
Putin wants the very incompetent Acting President to be President the next 8 years as the US continues to fall apart in her hands. Same with Iran, CCP, Cartels, Islamic Jihadist, Brics Nations, and all their grifters here in the United States.

Made a few adjustments if you don't mind.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Thanks Joe!!

Trump has spent the past year saying that he is the only American president who could bring Gershkovich home and that if he is reelected Putin would agree to freeing the reporter as a personal favor to Trump. But Thursday's prisoner swap—the largest since the end of the Cold War—has proved the GOP's presidential nominee was wrong.

In May, Trump said on Truth Social that Gershkovich would be released "almost immediately after the Election, but definitely before I assume Office."

"Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, will do that for me, but not for anyone else, and we will be paying nothing!" the former president said.

Reactions: eers2014
Thanks Joe!!

Trump has spent the past year saying that he is the only American president who could bring Gershkovich home and that if he is reelected Putin would agree to freeing the reporter as a personal favor to Trump. But Thursday's prisoner swap—the largest since the end of the Cold War—has proved the GOP's presidential nominee was wrong.

In May, Trump said on Truth Social that Gershkovich would be released "almost immediately after the Election, but definitely before I assume Office."

"Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, will do that for me, but not for anyone else, and we will be paying nothing!" the former president said.

Looks like Putin interfering with our Election to help Harris to everyone who uses critical thinking skills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT