4. West Virginia (27th nationally)
5. TCU (36th nationally)
6. Iowa State (42nd nationally)
7. Baylor (47th nationally)
8. Texas Tech (56th nationally)
9. Kansas State (59th nationally)
10. Kansas (104th nationally)

How much does it cost?

You blew out a team with the FPI rating of Toledo.
Tennessee is by far one of the worse teams in the SEC.
Yep and OSU beat Mizzou STATE and Texas loses to a destitute MD. UT is better than either of those teams or at least as good as MD. Get your act together. As I said and repeat...Bull Sh_t!!

Yep and OSU beat Mizzou STATE and Texas loses to a destitute MD. UT is better than either of those teams or at least as good as MD. Get your act together. As I said and repeat...Bull Sh_t!!

Maryland is a much better team than it was last year when it won at Texas, killed a FCS school and played UCF as a heavy favorite.
Kasim Hill was knocked out early against UCF last year.

There is belief that if Hill stayed healthy as well as Maryland they would be a Top 20 team.
Time will tell.

This year's game was much better than LSU/Miami in terms of level of play.
LSU and Miami were both Top 25 teams.

Maryland is a much better team than it was last year when it won at Texas, killed a FCS school and played UCF as a heavy favorite.

There is belief that if Hill stayed healthy as well as Maryland they would be a Top 20 team.
Time will tell.

I don't follow your logic of trivializing our win over UT as rationalizing a #4 ranking within the conference. MD has had off the field issues this year and Texas should have blown them out or at least beat them but lost to a FPI 46 ranked team. So tell me how they are ranked higher than us after beating a UT team ranked 65. OSU beats a team that doesn't even have an FPI and is ranked higher. And OU beats a team ranked 87 and is ranked #4 nationally. As I said, this is BS. IMHO, all these rankings are BS. The only ones I really care about are the ones at the end of the year. If we are 12-1 and win the B12, I believe we will be in the FCS playoff. And fortunately, these other issues will be settled on the field in due time.

Time will tell.

You’re an excuse-a-minute machine. You lost to a bottom dweller. Texas is soft.

I don't follow your logic of trivializing our win over UT as rationalizing a #4 ranking within the conference. MD has had off the field issues this year and Texas should have blown them out or at least beat them but lost to a FPI 46 ranked team. So tell me how they are ranked higher than us after beating a UT team ranked 65. OSU beats a team that doesn't even have an FPI and is ranked higher. And OU beats a team ranked 87 and is ranked #4 nationally. As I said, this is BS. IMHO, all these rankings are BS. The only ones I really care about are the ones at the end of the year. If we are 12-1 and win the B12, I believe we will be in the FCS playoff. And fortunately, these other issues will be settled on the field in due time.

You actually don't understand what happen
Matt Canada's message work.
Their OL played unbelievable for Jordan McNair.
All those off the field issues that you claim should have helped Texas helped Maryland.

You are absolutely correct. The proof will be in the pudding once December gets here

Hey Buford. The truth is Texas is becoming or in reality is an embarrassment to the conference. Defending a loss to Maryland is absolutely insanity.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Hey Buford. The truth is Texas is becoming or in reality is an embarrassment to the conference. Defending a loss to Maryland is absolutely insanity.

Maryland is in every way better than WVU

Historically
Athletically
Coaching

More Importantly this year they are better

Big 12:
1. Oklahoma(4th nationally)
2. Oklahoma State (21st nationally)
3. Texas (26th nationally)
5. TCU (36th nationally)

WVU > TEXASS

Maryland is in every way better than WVU

Historically
Athletically
Coaching

More Importantly this year they are better
WVU is 28-22-2 against Maryland. Maryland has played in 27 bowl games throughout your history. WVU has played in 36. Since the BCS era Maryland has played in 1 BCS level bowl and lost badly. WVU has played in 3 and won all three.

The more you talk the more you prove you have no clue.

WVU is 28-22-2 against Maryland. Maryland has played in 27 bowl games throughout your history. WVU has played in 36. Since the BCS era Maryland has played in 1 BCS level bowl and lost badly. WVU has played in 3 and won all three.

If somebody thinks you are an idiot, don't speak and confirm that you are.

Maryland has National Championships

Wvu is 9-1 vs Maryland since 2004. Texas is 0-2.

boom-goes-the-dynamite-gif-3.gif

Big 12:
1. Oklahoma(4th nationally)
2. Oklahoma State (21st nationally)
3. Texas (26th nationally)
5. TCU (36th nationally)
ESPN power rankings (which are meaningless but Texas fans seem to love them): WVU #10. Where’s Texas on that list?

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...tball-power-rankings-alabama-clemson-stay-top

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
At the end of September we will see where everyone is at.

Teams improve during the season while others do not.
Think it will be a crazy year in the Big XII.
I see that WV fans think they are the clear cut #2 team in the conference.
I am not ready to place that on them until I see more of WV and Tennessee

http://www.wvustats.com/sport/football/game/109859

Ashamed to admit that I left the last WVU-Maryland game at the half...with the Mountaineers up 38-0. That even topped the 38-10 halftime lead behind Steve Slaton in 2006...

Terps did do a nice job avoiding the goose egg in that 2015 meeting, ramming home a statement TD with 1:03 to play in the 4th.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
At the end of September we will see where everyone is at.

Teams improve during the season while others do not.
Think it will be a crazy year in the Big XII.
I see that WV fans think they are the clear cut #2 team in the conference.
I am not ready to place that on them until I see more of WV and Tennessee

I think ou is the clear #1 in big 12 till proven otherwise.

I don’t think there is a clear cut #2 yet.

I think tcu, wvu, ok st, and I thought Texas would all be challengers this year. Way to early to tell but I’m happy with how wvu started the season.

My professional opinion:

Oklahoma and WVU are the clear-cut top 2 teams in the Big 12.

TCU is close, though.

Oklahoma State might join the discussion down the road.

Stats, smats. One game proves little, except that Grier, 11 receivers and the defense dismantled an admittedly down Tennessee.

Which is much better than victories all over the country against cupcakes.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

WVU's stock is overpriced. Meaning that value that people are placing on it is way too much.

So there is no clear cut Top 2. You can objectively say that.

There is OU
Then there are 4 to 5 teams that have a chance to play OU in Arlington.
This week we will have a better understanding of K State and Iowa State.

It’s good. You mean Wild Tchoupitoulas? So close...lol.
Just remember my friend playing the song and at the dental convention in 1995 or 96, the Neville brothers played and we got down right in front of the stage.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT