ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Update on enrollment for June 6

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Have been catching up with the recruits themselves and talking with some sources and right now it appears that all three players in Iowa cornerback transfer Maurice Fleming, New York (N.Y.) Globe Tech cornerback Mike Daniels and Dodge City C.C. (Kan.) cornerback Elijah Battle should be enrolled. Coffeyville C.C. (Kan.) safety Toyous Avery told me he is still finishing a class but should make it, while I'm still waiting on another confirmation from Tyler J.C. (Tx.) offensive tackle Craig Smith.

All of the freshmen that have told me they'll be arriving are expected. That list includes: St. Clairsville (Oh.) linebacker Brendan Ferns, Reisterstown (Md.) Franklin wide receiver Steven Smothers, Toledo (Oh.) Central Catholic linebacker Zach Sandwisch, Centerville (Oh.) linebacker Adam Hensley, West Chester (Oh.) Lakota West cornerback Sean Mahone, Columbus (Oh.) Hamilton-Township cornerback Jacob Long, Wildwood (Mo.) Lafayette offensive lineman Chase Behrndt, Byesville (Oh.) Meadowbrook offensive lineman Josh Sills and Katy (Tx.) safety JoVanni Stewart.

If players don't make it for this session the next opportunity will be at the end of June when both Detroit (Mi.) Martin Luther King running back Martell Pettaway and Mocksville (N.C.) Davie kicker Jonn Young will enroll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News